• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

jakncoke

Banned
It's possible that Andrew Luck is a virgin then because I don't think any amount of alcohol would fix that for that dude.

Probably why he was such a good student and focused on football all the time.

He was written in as the #1 pick or at least top 5 for 2 straight drafts. No way in hell he is a virgin. Also still marking it down tebow lost his virginity ages ago. motherfucking liar and has more skeletons than sandusky

It's possible that Andrew Luck is a virgin then because I don't think any amount of alcohol would fix that for that dude.

Probably why he was such a good student and focused on football all the time.

There is a 0% chance of the starting QB at a football factory school being a virgin. Even Tebow doesn't have that kind of will power.

Come to think of it, I know some girls who were at Stanford the same time as Luck. I should find out if he is my Eskimo brother.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He was written in as the #1 pick or at least top 5 for 2 straight drafts. No way in hell he is a virgin. Also still marking it down tebow lost his virginity ages ago. motherfucking liar and has more skeletons than sandusky

You wish that someday there will be a bigger embarrassment and travesty in sports to top pedo state.

It's not happening.

edit: you people. it was a joke about how ugly the dude is.

which_nfl_quarterback_should_you_date_russell_wilson-400x210.jpg

#blessed

Where's the "white women only" clause.

Godslay

Banned
Until they suck again and no one cares about them. You hawks fans are sad indivuals you guys should be used to sucking. One super bowl win followed by Rocky first half of the season and you act like buc fans smh

We sell out our stadium when we suck, the core is always there. People like Peyton, but let's not act like we don't have a hardcore fan base. Always top 5 in attendance, and more than 100 more sellouts than the Cowboys with the stadium capacity being roughly equal 76K Mile High v 80k Jerry's World.

Speaking of which, how did it feel to have more Texans fans in Jerry's World than Cowboys fans? I find it hard to believe you are America's Team, much less Texas' team anymore. When your QB complains about his own stadium being loud from opposing fans, I think you've got a problem.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I remember the gif was posting in NFL-GAF.

Does anyone have that gif of (probably Gata) posing with a group of kids?

The kid was super fabulous and was blonde. While all the other kids were dancing and going wild he was just posing non stop.

edit: NM found it guys

I'd temporarily convert to any religion for a shot with that there broad.

It'd be a quick engagement followed by an abrupt divorce but hey those couple months would be worth it.

jakncoke

Banned
You wish that someday there will be a bigger embarrassment and travesty in sports to top pedo state.

It's not happening.

edit: you people. it was a joke about how ugly the dude is.

Im sure it can happen somehow. Sports figures and the people running it are pretty consistent at fucking shit up it seems.

Andy Luck was the big man on a football school campus, guaranteed number 1 pick in whichever NFL Draft he entered, super smart with a Stanford degree, and already rich on top of it.

There's no way some girl [read: girls] wasn't throwing him the box.

BigAT

I remember the gif was posting in NFL-GAF.

Does anyone have that gif of (probably Gata) posing with a group of kids?

The kid was super fabulous and was blonde. While all the other kids were dancing and going wild he was just posing non stop.

Found under "Gata after a Jaguars win".

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

Zeke

We sell out our stadium when we suck, the core is always there. People like Peyton, but let's not act like we don't have a hardcore fan base. Always top 5 in attendance, and more than 100 more sellouts than the Cowboys with the stadium capacity being roughly equal 76K Mile High v 80k Jerry's World.

Speaking of which, how did it feel to have more Texans fans in Jerry's World than Cowboys fans? I find it hard to believe you are America's Team, much less Texas' team anymore. When your QB complains about his own stadium being loud from opposing fans, I think you've got a problem.
Let me let you in on a secret cowboys home crowd has always sucked ass. Even Aikman has said that this isn't anything new. We might have shitty home support but cowboy fans always represent on the road. Watch the hawks game and you can hear "let's go defense let's go" chants. Watch the rams game or titans cowboy fans are everywhere. Hell the cards got pissy a few seasons ago and started limiting ticket sales because Dallas would take over.

The whole we have a hard core base! Is moot all nfl teams have a hard core fans browns and lions are a great example of shit teams with hard core fans. Questioning if Dallas is still Texas #1 team is laughable. Texans fans are pretty localized.
The team's national following might best be represented by its NFL record of consecutive home sell-outs. The Cowboys' streak of 160 sold-out regular and post-season games began in 1990, and included 79 straight sellouts at their former home, Texas Stadium, and 81 straight sell-outs on the road

bionic77

Andy Luck was the big man on a football school campus, guaranteed number 1 pick in whichever NFL Draft he entered, super smart with a Stanford degree, and already rich on top of it.

There's no way some girl [read: girls] wasn't throwing him the box.
Some chicks dig money. Some are into the football captain. Some like ugly dudes. Some are legally blind. And some have a fetish for being fucked by cavemen and/or monsters.

I am sure he got some of each.

Fantomex

So let me get this straight, Microsoft is releasing the old halo games with the HD treatment and everyone seems to be really hyped about playing it......AGAIN?
TadkV.gif

The same gaming side that keeps saying they won't be buying any remakes and they want new original franchises?

Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

So let me get this straight, Microsoft is releasing the old halo games with the HD treatment and everyone seems to be really hyped about playing it......AGAIN?
TadkV.gif

The same gaming side that keeps saying they won't be buying any remakes and they want new original franchises?

Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

Incoming Yankee Post in 3..2..

(To be fair, it does look good. I was never all that into the Halo franchise though)

Bread

Banned
TadkV.gif

Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif
Why would we not be excited about some of the best games of all time being released with beautiful graphics?

I really hope that megatron is able to play at like 80% health at least once this season.
They'd do well to rest him although their offense goes to shit without him.

So naturally they'll play him and he'll be at 50%+ for the rest of the year.

Packers will do it with their CBs so maybe we can have a gimp out in December.

Godslay

Banned
Let me let you in on a secret cowboys home crowd has always sucked ass. Even Aikman has said that this isn't anything new. We might have shitty home support but cowboy fans always represent on the road. Watch the hawks game and you can hear "let's go defense let's go" chants. Watch the rams game or titans cowboy fans are everywhere. Hell the cards got pissy a few seasons ago and started limiting ticket sales because Dallas would take over.

The whole we have a hard core base! Is moot all nfl teams have a hard core fans browns and lions are a great example of shit teams with hard core fans. Questioning if Dallas is still Texas #1 team is laughable. Texans fans are pretty localized.

Then why the fuck are you hating on us if you can't even fill your own stadium with your own fans? How can you be America's Team if you can't even get your neighborhood to come over to your house?

The Broncos do have a bandwagon right now, which is fine. Part of it being the mystique of Manning, and part being a good team. And yes we will lose some luster when Peyton retires and we fall back to possibly being an average squad. That's fine by me as long as the home ship is defended. I don't really care if we are voted America's Team, because it's a stupid moniker. You can have it!

As far as the Seattle game, there was plenty of orange in that crowd as well. I'm not gonna take credit for that sellout though, or the other sellouts that happened to happen on the road. Each to their own I guess.

As far as sellouts. We stand at 362 consecutive HOME sellouts, right behind the Redskins and the Steelers. The Broncos have sold out every home game since 1970. I guess somebody will care about them when the go back to sucking.

The Lions might have a hardcore segment of fans, but they don't show up when they are bad. Brownies fans are hardcore, and they show up for the most part. They've been bad for a long time, so if they don't show up I can't blame them. The Cowboys have no excuse, as they've never had to deal with that level of bad football.

Texans might be localized, but it was pretty funny that they took over your field.

I also thought this was funny, as you said the Cards got pissy:

Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo said Sunday felt like a road game. For the first time, the Cowboys had to use a silent snap count at AT&T Stadium.

“I was a little bit surprised by the number of Houston fans,” Romo said. “Today we played on the road. We had to go to a silent count, and that was the first time I had to do that throughout the game at home.’

“We need to do a better job as a team, as a fan base, to make sure how big of a difference playing at home is. I think going forward I’m going to press the issue. We just need to tighten up on selling our tickets.”

TadkV.gif

Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

Remakes are fine by me. I'm going to play the shit out of Halo 2 when that comes out. It's the only reason why I'm buying a Xbone at this point.

eznark

Banned
DriveClub 1/5, plays like a fucking ps2 game brah

Halo Collection 5/5 PLAYS LIKE A FUCKING XBOX ORIGINAL OMG BONERDICKFIRETITS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeke

Then why the fuck are you hating on us if you can't even fill your own stadium with your own fans? How can you be America's Team if you can't even get your neighborhood to come over to your house?

The Broncos do have a bandwagon right now, which is fine. Part of it being the mystique of Manning, and part being a good team. And yes we will lose some luster when Peyton retires and we fall back to possibly being an average squad. That's fine by me as long as the home ship is defended. I don't really care if we are voted America's Team, because it's a stupid moniker. You can have it!

As far as the Seattle game, there was plenty of orange in that crowd as well. I'm not gonna take credit for that sellout though, or the other sellouts that happened to happen on the road. Each to their own I guess.

As far as sellouts. We stand at 362 consecutive HOME sellouts, right behind the Redskins and the Steelers. The Broncos have sold out every home game since 1970. I guess somebody will care about them when the go back to sucking.

The Lions might have a hardcore segment of fans, but they don't show up when they are bad. Brownies fans are hardcore, and they show up for the most part. They've been bad for a long time, so if they don't show up I can't blame them. The Cowboys have no excuse, as they've never had to deal with that level of bad football.

Texans might be localized, but it was pretty funny that they took over your field.

I also thought this was funny, as you said the Cards got pissy:

Remakes are fine by me. I'm going to play the shit out of Halo 2 when that comes out. It's the only reason why I'm buying a Xbone at this point.
Who's hating on you? I just think it's funny every so often someone comes along and tries to crown a team America's team is all

TadkV.gif

Sick-Laugh-GIF.gif

Gamers are full of shit. It is known.

Godslay

Banned
Who's hating on you? I just think it's funny every so often someone comes along and tries to crown a team America's team is all

Until they suck again and no one cares about them. You hawks fans are sad indivuals you guys should be used to sucking. One super bowl win followed by Rocky first half of the season and you act like buc fans smh

I think that qualifies as hate. I'm gonna push this easy button though.

Top Bottom