• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Bread

Banned
loZinJ5.png
:( greg no

thanks

Paul Schwartz @NYPost_Schwartz · 17m17 minutes ago

Seems strange but it's true: The Giants lead the NFL in interceptions with 10. Antrel Rolle leads the pick parade with three. #nyg

Garbage defense but at least they get turnovers. Playing Cousins helps!

Also, Pat Angerer announced his retirement today:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/14/pat-angerer-announces-his-retirement/

Angerer released a retirement announcement on Twitter on Tuesday, dropping the curtain on a four-year career that was spent entirely with the Colts before this summer’s failed attempt to make the Falcons.

“I want to walk away while I’m still able to give my wife and kids the man they deserve. I have given this sport all I got. It wouldn’t be fair to the game, the team, my family and my name to continue along this path any longer. It’s time to get healthy,” Angerer wrote. I’ve learned so much from so many great men along the way. I’m proud I was able to get a degree from a prestigious college and make a living playing a kids game. I had a lot of fun and I’ve been extremely fortunate. I’m excited about whatever the future entails. Thank you all for having my back.”

Coaches and scouts are reportedly raving about Blaine Gabbert's effect on Kaepernick and on the practice feel. They say he has an excellent feel for opposing teams and helps the defense tremendously. Harbaugh is said to be enamored with him. Kaep's development this year can be attributed to him. Said a source, don't be surprised if opposing scouts take notice.

JCizzle

Coaches and scouts are reportedly raving about Blaine Gabbert's effect on Kaepernick and on the practice feel. They say he has an excellent feel for opposing teams and helps the defense tremendously. Harbaugh is said to be enamored with him. Kaep's development this year can be attributed to him. Said a source, don't be surprised if opposing scouts take notice.
The Game.

cdyhybrid

The Hawks might blow ass but at least my fantasy team is 5-1!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Mine is 2-4 :( On a two game winning streak though!

Yeah losing close games against two 5-1 teams obviously means you blow ass.

We shouldn't lose to anyone at home. I can deal with the Chargers loss because winning on the road is hard, much less against a playoff team, but they shouldn't lose to anyone at home. Makes it even worse that they lost it in such dumbfuck fashion (thanks Bevell).

rando14

Until they suck again and no one cares about them. You hawks fans are sad indivuals you guys should be used to sucking. One super bowl win followed by Rocky first half of the season and you act like buc fans smh

Lol you must be new to NFL gaf, we're all about overreactions brah :cool:

Crisco

Banned
At the end of the day, the tie was basically a W for the Panthers and an L for the Bengals. No one in the NFC South is going to beat Cincy while 2/4 AFC North teams have already beaten us.

Top Bottom