• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Bread

Banned
I think it's a legitimate question. Just like it's legitimate for you to be excited about it. 1080p/60 is great, don't get me wrong, but the games came out years ago. It's a great package but I don't think questioning it is as big a deal as telling someone to basically fuck off. *shrug*
4 games for the price of one with their original multiplayer gameplay, upgraded graphics, plus the Halo 5 beta. This is as big of a deal as it gets as far as re-releases go.

Godslay

Banned
4 games for the price of one with their original multiplayer gameplay, upgraded graphics, plus the Halo 5 beta. This is as big of a deal as it gets as far as re-releases go.

This is Neogaf man. You aren't allowed to like what you like!

I actually liked Brawl quite a bit myself, played it a ton. Afterwards I started going on gaming forums and realized the sheer detestation some had for it and I was like "Okay..."

Tripping was dumb, though.
Yeah it was. That and Gannon to this day still being a Captain Falcon clone.

Dragon

Banned
This is Neogaf man. You aren't allowed to like what you like!

Come on really? Did you read what he responded to? He can like whatever he likes, he articulated his point well and that was really the end of it. If you want to stuff shit down someone's throat, order some Papa John's.

Have you been playing? Played alittle, can't help but picture ppl in this thread shaking there head at the fidget design lol.

About an hour a night maybe, it's an interesting game and the combat system is good. The plot is completely irrelevant to me but I'm staying interested despite myself. And yeah the character designs are not my favorite haha.

MRSA

Banned
gX2BgDZ3.jpeg

Godslay

Banned
Come on really? Did you read what he responded to? He can like whatever he likes, he articulated his point well and that was really the end of it. If you want to stuff shit down someone's throat, order some Papa John's.

I was half joking, but if you want to go down this route...it was in reply to what Fanto sees on the gaming side. In terms of gaming side complaining about remakes, but jerkin it to this game.

Neogaf is a strange beast, because there is always the, "Why are you doing something I don't like contingent". I've done it myself with the Castlevania series, I fucking hate the Mercury Steam contributions, and I've voiced it. In reality I could have bottled it up, and voted with my wallet. I guess I've just tried not to get to riled up over it and live and let live.

And I don't really eat pizza anymore, simply because tomatoes and tomato sauce just wreck my guts. If GRX wasn't cleaning up his diet though, I'd order him some PJ's.

cajunator

Banned
Yall wouldnt be so angry if you lived in Louisiana or something. Love life. Be happy and squee a lot!

Also Milana is really cute.

minx

We're down to 7 people still alive in their bid for Survival League glory.
Winner gets ultimate bragging rights.

Bengals fucked me. Pretty stupid that my pick was locked in on Thursday. What is the point of this? Wanted to change the pick after Green was ruled out and couldn't.

effzee

I know a bunch of us are new dads and or had kids around the same time.

Any advice on dealing with teething? My son went from sleeping really well over night to a lot of segmented sleep, waking up screaming/crying, and just generally being cranky.

Also we on a bye so this is 2 weeks in advance but we gonna fuck up the Cardinals!

MechDX

Any advice on dealing with teething? My son went from sleeping really well over night to a lot of segmented sleep, waking up screaming/crying, and just generally being cranky.

Also we on a bye so this is 2 weeks in advance but we gonna fuck up the Cardinals!

Whiskey. Dip your finger in a shot of whiskey and gently rub the baby's gums with it. It soothes the pain.

Fantomex

Infants tylenol but don't overdue it. Most pediatricians have stopped recommending baby orajel and most teething ointments, the chemicals had links to some health problems down the line. If your wife is nursing that helps, if not get those teething toys youcan put in the fridge. But usually infant tylenol is the only help.

effzee

Infants tylenol but don't overdue it. Most pediatricians have stopped recommending baby orajel and most teething ointments, the chemicals had links to some health problems down the line. If your wife is nursing that helps, if not get those teething toys youcan put in the fridge. But usually infant tylenol is the only help.

Avoiding Tylenol or medicine at all costs. Poor fella just cries a lot during the night so we have been bringing him into bed at times to sleep between us or just rocking him back to sleep but I end up falling asleep with him on a day bed next to his crib.

Before the teething he was really good sleeping almost 8-9 hours undisturbed.

Fantomex

Avoiding Tylenol or medicine at all costs. Poor fella just cries a lot during the night so we have been bringing him into bed at times to sleep between us or just rocking him back to sleep but I end up falling asleep with him on a day bed next to his crib.

Before the teething he was really good sleeping almost 8-9 hours undisturbed.

Try the cold teething toys if you're gonna avoid medication. It numbs the gums the teeth are trying to poke through. Get like 2 of them, so you can have a back up ready to go as soon as one gets warm.

Homeopathic remedies are Camilia and Cloves drops, available at CVS, Walgreens.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Have you been playing? Played alittle, can't help but picture ppl in this thread shaking there head at the fidget design lol.

Go finish Dust!

It's a good game.

I figure most head shaking would be the fact that it's basically Furry DeviantArt: The Game. The gameplay and music is good though.

Console gamers are a sensitive bunch.

Everyone should just get a gaming PC.

Whiskey. Dip your finger in a shot of whiskey and gently rub the baby's gums with it. It soothes the pain.

My dad did this and apparently to some people this makes him some kind of monster? I dunno, everyone seems to know best.

Bread

Banned
Event Horizon was cool, lots of gore and disturbing stuff. Not my favorite movie set in space, but it's worth a watch.

Fantomex

It's a good game.

I figure most head shaking would be the fact that it's basically Furry DeviantArt: The Game. The gameplay and music is good though.

Everyone should just get a gaming PC.

My dad did this and apparently to some people this makes him some kind of monster? I dunno, everyone seems to know best.

In Latin America, Eastern Europe kids are given cooked chicken drumsticks to gnaw on when they're weaning. Some friends I know freaked out when they heard about it, saying the baby could choke or stab himself. I saw where all sides where coming from but it was interesting to see.

Zeke

Get a wash cloth wet it and put it in the freezer for a little bit then let him chew on it. We've been real lucky so far our son seems to be doing ok with his teething. He's got his two bottom teeth almost fully out and now he's getting three of his upper ones.

Bread

Banned
those were in the film! i recognize a bunch of them from when weir shows morpheus what happened on the ship

fake edit:
found this in the gaf thread about the released pictures
Edit: This thread keeps getting bumped every few weeks, so in the interest of clarity, those images have been revealed to be shown during the flashes in the original cut. There are no actual pre-censorship screenshots out there as far as we know.

Narag

those were in the film! i recognize a bunch of them from when weir shows morpheus what happened on the ship

fake edit:
found this in the gaf thread about the released pictures

This is worse than finding out Santa Claus wasn't real.

MRSA

Banned

A finger or two of whisky for yourself and your parasite. That way, you're both happy.

hey bro's i'm playing the evil within on ps4 and streaming it! i'll feel safer with people watching

www.twitch.tv/frenchmovietheme

p.s.

framerate sux on ps4 :(

I went in playing tonight expecting some unplayable disaster after some of the impressions in the main thread and outside of the occasional drops - meh it's fine. I finished off chapter 3 as little bit ago. Now its time to put it away until I'm done with Alien. I hate juggling two games at once.

Event Horizon was cool, lots of gore and disturbing stuff. Not my favorite movie set in space, but it's worth a watch.
The only movie worth a shit Paul W.S. Anderson ever directed. You could count the original Mortal Kombat for amusing nostalgias sake...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Christ Almighty

which_nfl_quarterback_should_you_date_colin_kaepernick-400x210.jpg

Certainly not an insecure douchebag like Kaep who has to wear a suit that matches the color of the car he drives or cries everytime the media criticizes him.

I'd rather have a QB who is a leader in the locker room, humble while being confident in his Football God given abilities. He's also one handsome SOB.

matthew-stafford-11.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys are taking your fandom of your favorite quarterbacks a touch far.

The only quarterback I want to date is in the Lingerie league I'm sure!

MRSA

Banned
So basically what kas is saying is that he is a chubby chaser? Because he wants to date a QB with a double chin.

Certainly not an insecure douchebag like Kaep who has to wear a suit that matches the color of the car he drives or cries everytime the media criticizes him.

I'd rather have a QB who is a leader in the locker room, humble while being confident in his Football God given abilities. He's also one handsome SOB.

matthew-stafford-11.jpg

Look how long his fucking thumb is.

Top Bottom