• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

gX2BgDZ3.jpeg

Need more booty pics

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So basically what kas is saying is that he is a chubby chaser? Because he wants to date a QB with a double chin.

I see a man with a strong jawline, a confident yet gentle smile and blue/green eyes that gaze into your soul.

Look how long his fucking thumb is.

When you have what is probably the strongest arm in the league a big thumb is essential to slinging.

Also you know what they say about guys with big hands

We tend to be intelligent. Use that when trying to break the ice and make a girl laugh. Works everytime, trust me

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Funny, with an Xbone and a PC I feel the PS4
and its shitty controller
is redundant

Hey either way, I don't see a lot of point of owning both!

In Latin America, Eastern Europe kids are given cooked chicken drumsticks to gnaw on when they're weaning. Some friends I know freaked out when they heard about it, saying the baby could choke or stab himself. I saw where all sides where coming from but it was interesting to see.

That is pretty crazy. Not sure how it helps with the pain though?

A finger or two of whisky for yourself and your parasite. That way, you're both happy.

You would drink all the whiskey and put the baby outside to be ignored.

Your my boy blue! Even if you worked us last Sunday :,(

Yeah I wouldn't call it that. We squeaked by for sure.

Bread

Banned
My parents were weird hippies. They filmed my conception- they had calculated when my Mom was most fertile and then had unprotected sex.

I found this out when I was a kid, when I first asked my parents the whole 'where do babies come from' question. They told me how sex worked, and explained that they had filmed it.

I thought that was weird, but didn't think much of it. Then when I turned 15 and started dating, my parents sat me down and had a conversation about sex. They gave me all the usual warnings, but then also told me that I should strive to find someone to 'make love' to. Then they showed me the video....

It was fairly tame actually, standard missionary position and it was kinda grainy being that it was on VHS. No sound either, but my Dad had scored it with some weird fucking pan flutes. Can't say that it's really fucked me up, but I have NO idea why they thought it was a good idea to show it to me.
tZOS8.gif

cajunator

Banned
looks like if Robin Williams had a baby with Tina Fey and they abandoned it and it was raised by lizards

Come on dude. She has an almost natural cuteness. She looks more like a typical cutie than some dolled up sex bomb woman. she has that intelligent artsy cutie next door look. And freckles. Shes adorable.

Bread

Banned
Come on dude. She has an almost natural cuteness. She looks more like a typical cutie than some dolled up sex bomb woman. she has that intelligent artsy cutie next door look. And freckles. Shes adorable.
So you're saying that she looks like a girl you would find in a typical anime, right?

DMczaf

I'm sitting here listening to the Killer Instinct OST on Spotify like it's 1994 again.

Back when Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel still weren't shit!

cajunator

Banned
I'm sitting here listening to the Killer Instinct OST on Spotify like it's 1994 again.

Back when Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel still weren't shit!

Im listening to dubstep remixes of Zelda music, and some of it is actually pretty good if it follows the melody.

cajunator

Banned
I know dubstep is usual awful but I found one particular guy on youtube who doesnt just throw generic sounding shit in a Zelda tune and call it dubstep he actually mixes the breaks into the melody of the original song and doesnt overpower it with garbage.

Top Bottom