• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hope you learned your lesson cowardly Lion fans who doubted this team and Stafford. Game wasn't over why the hell are you leaving? Bandwagon to the Packers.

Sure Stafford slanged it into triple coverage but hey that happens. That second INT shouldn't even go on his stat sheet. He played a hell of a game throwing near 70% and 299 yards.

The scoreboard looked all too familiar. As did the public response.

Many Detroit Lions fans headed for the Ford Field exits — and perhaps the nearest watering hole to again drown their unrequited optimism — when New Orleans took a 13-point lead with 5 minutes remaining. There was little heroism in the hype that these Lions were somehow different than their immediate predecessors.

How many of those who left early cursed themselves again for buying into the blarney that another new coach constructed another new collective attitude?

DeAndre Levy swore he never saw the exodus.

But James Ihedigbo did. And he didn't like it.

"But we didn't flinch," Ihedigbo said.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...lions-new-orleans-saints-drew-sharp/17591725/

2014-10-1913_06_00.gif

Greg

you need something more chill if you're trying to sleep

or go all out and listen to death metal before bed like me

Dealing with a shitty ass company - a couple of weeks ago they shipped my items completely damaged. I contacted the company and they chalked it up as "human error" and offered me a refund and a free replacement. So far so good, right?

Then I found out that they never refunded me and still charged me on the replacement item. Fuck. I'm so pissed. And this is not the first time mistakes have been happened with this company - they have messed up on the promotions they offered and I needed to contact them on multiple occasions.

I am not going to have anything to do with his company anymore and I requested a supervisor to speak with me....not expecting much tho.

Any advice is appreciated. Fuck.

ShaneB

you need something more chill if you're trying to sleep

or go all out and listen to death metal before bed like me

I'm not trying to sleep. I'm wide awake and not really in a metal mood. Now listening to some Dance with the dead.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What company is it and look into talking to your bank to get your money back through fraud claim (which it is if they did not live up to there end of the bargain).

What company is it and look into talking to your bank to get your money back through fraud claim (which it is if they did not live up to there end of the bargain).

Food company - Tony Horton Kitchen. Abd yea if they don't respond to me I'm gonna disputed the transactions and I'm thinking up blasting them on facebook and Twitter too

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Food company - Tony Horton Kitchen. Abd yea if they don't respond to me I'm gonna disputed the transactions and I'm thinking up blasting them on facebook and Twitter too

That's a good idea. Talk to the manager first and see how he handles it. Don't raise your voice or cuss and find out exactly what happened. See if the manager can reimburse you plus give you some sort of discount or deal on another purchase. It never hurts to help.

If the manager wants to lose a customer so be it. The bank will no doubt give you your money back when you file a fraud/stealing report and raise hell on social media.

I honestly think the Saints will finish with a winning record. Maybe make the playoffs. I hope we can beat the Falcons next week though. I would like to head into the bye week 6-2 instead of 5-3 plus it will give us that elusive three game winning streak. I also think the Saints are gonna beat the Packers cause they're at home which they're another monster.

Stafford beat them, it is now impossible for them to finish with a winning record.

Outside of the Fins winning what a terrible day it was for football. I still cant believe that there are people, who get paid to know about football, that were saying, before the season started, that Cutler would be MVP. Everyone that said that should be fired for gross incompetence.

Skele7on

Banned
that lions game last night was THE BEST EVER.

THAT CLUTCH!

I am super excited for the game next weekend.

Tickets are here, plans have been made, I AM READY!!!!!

Please play megatron PLEASEEEEE!!!

oneHeero

You as well Greg. As of right now the top three teams in the NFC are the Cowboys, Packers, Lions in whatever order can be debated. It's going to be a tough battle for the NFC North crown.

Nice seeing the Bears implode.

You can see the chemistry this Detroit team has. Coach Caldwell and the staff have brought this team together in a way I've never seen. You can hear it in Grover Quins post game interview with Sal Palantonio.

Vine - Celebration after the Grover Quin INT

Yes they are. They still have Drew Brees at QB and Sean Payton one of the best coaches in the league (albeit a douchebag). We were the better team.
Green bay
Dallas
Detroit

Pretty easy!

”That Jordan Thompson INT” loool

Never change, Kas.

To be fair that INT wasn't Stafford's fault at all. The ball was a bit low but more than catchable for an NFL player. Unfortunately Thompson isn't an NFL player.

On to next week...I don't know what to make of the Falcons. When I look at the boxscore...their passing game seems good, run game eh, lots of offensive weapons...yet they're really struggling offensively. How is their offensive line? They beat the Saints in a shootout earlier this year but also got manhandled by a bad Vikings team. And of course are 2-5.

In terms of the Lions...it's time to be real about Reggie Bush. I think I'd rather see Riddick at this point. Bush isn't doing much in the running game (which isn't his fault given our o-line) but he is constantly dropping passes. Some of it is on Stafford's inconsistent screen passes, but I'd rather see Riddick out there. It's time to get more imaginative with the passing game, and Riddick can be very effective in the backfield.

Stafford beat them, it is now impossible for them to finish with a winning record.

Outside of the Fins winning what a terrible day it was for football. I still cant believe that there are people, who get paid to know about football, that were saying, before the season started, that Cutler would be MVP. Everyone that said that should be fired for gross incompetence.
So losing to Stafford means your team is gonna finish with a losing record?
Sorry EZ, Greg and company Packers are finishing with a losing record according to this.

To be fair that INT wasn't Stafford's fault at all. The ball was a bit low but more than catchable for an NFL player. Unfortunately Thompson isn't an NFL player.

On to next week...I don't know what to make of the Falcons. When I look at the boxscore...their passing game seems good, run game eh, lots of offensive weapons...yet they're really struggling offensively. How is their offensive line? They beat the Saints in a shootout earlier this year but also got manhandled by a bad Vikings team. And of course are 2-5.

In terms of the Lions...it's time to be real about Reggie Bush. I think I'd rather see Riddick at this point. Bush isn't doing much in the running game (which isn't his fault given our o-line) but he is constantly dropping passes. Some of it is on Stafford's inconsistent screen passes, but I'd rather see Riddick out there. It's time to get more imaginative with the passing game, and Riddick can be very effective in the backfield.

I may be with you on that boat. I like Bush and everything but Riddick is looking good this year when he's health and Bush is getting older plus the line play isn't helping him out. I gonna like the Riddick/Bell combo in the future

Any replay value to it?
Replaying the story? Not much. Though depending on how much of the side activities you have left after you complete it - you still have plenty to do. Also, the whole Nemesis system is still active post completion so if you want to continue messing around with the Orc hierarchy in Mordor in the same way you did during the game, you absolutely can.

Top Bottom