• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

eznark

Banned
Every Panthers fan would acknowledge Cam had a bad game yesterday, but he attempted three passes before the score was 21-0. Nothing really mattered after that. The usual media trolls will ignore that though, and show looping highlights of his INT in a 35-3 game.

Wow, the fans have as much quit as the team. Down 3 scores isn't a death sentence.

Packers came back down 18 just a few weeks ago.
cool.gif

bionic77

How do you feel about Kobe being ranked the 40th best active player by that one list?
That is probably fair because he won't be able to contribute on both ends for more than 20-25 minute a game. Definitely not at the start of the season.

I am more upset that the Lakers are probably the 40th best team in the league.

Talon

Also Phoenix, the Falcons are one of the worst teams in football. They are somehow softer than the Panthers, who are one of the softest teams in football. They have probably the worst pass pro line in the entire league. Their only bright spot, literally, is the QB and one wide out. You know how that generally works out! Going into this week they were a bottom five defense and according to AFS they were the second worst team against the pass.

They are a fucking trainwreck. They are a much worse version of the Saints. Of course, you needed a few gifts to squeak that one out so anything is possible but this should be a three score win for Detroit.
This is the most pansy-ass defense I've seen in a Falcons uniform ever. Outside of Des Trufant and Alford, nobody is in the vicinity of making a play on the ball. When your best players by a country mile are corners...that don't work.

And the pass blocking is cancer. Should be even better with the third string Center in there.

eznark

Banned
Rodgers and Manning both had as many touchdowns as incompletions.

Truly we are #blessed to watch the two master craftsmen.

Tom Penny

That is probably fair because he won't be able to contribute on both ends for more than 20-25 minute a game. Definitely not at the start of the season.

I am more upset that the Lakers are probably the 40th best team in the league.

Boozer will make them better than the Celtics :(

Zeke

So I missed most of the game yesterday but son of a bitch am I happy they won. I was worried about this game. First division game and all but it looks like they responded pretty well. Romo threw his first pick since the rams game I believe. Romo, Dez and Murray all playing outstanding and it's all thanks to the big men in the trenches. Dez has really matured everyone thought the guy was a head case and a diva so happy to see him prove everyone wrong. I really want to see him get more td's but God Damn if Williams isn't thriving right. The eagles and cards games look to be big ones.

bionic77

Boozer will make them better than the Celtics :(
:lol

I know your schtick but this is probably true.

What a sad day for Lakers and Celtics fans!

P.S. All of my Bulls friends hate Boozer more than Mech hates Schoob and almost as much as eznark hates absolutely everything...

brentech

I thought all old NFL players were contractual obligated to discuss how much tougher they were and that every game went to triple OT. Which they all played with numerous broken bones and were concussed on every single play but no one ever complained.

:jnc
you would think

j-wood

Can we all agree the Titans are the worse team in the NFL? We may have better talent than the raiders or bucs, but as a team, I think there is no question it's rank 32.

eznark

Banned
Can we all agree the Titans are the worse team in the NFL? We may have better talent than the raiders or bucs, but as a team, I think there is no question it's rank 32.

There isn't much difference between the Titans, Jaguars, Browns, Bucs, Falcons, Jets and Redskins.

Throw them all in the dumpster.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

you dont agree? You dont think BOB should unleash him?
I mean we're like one Mallet start away from going 10-0 the rest of the way getting the #2 seed and going to the superbowl, if only he would start Mallet.

MechDX

you dont agree? You dont think BOB should unleash him?
I mean we're like one Mallet start away from going 10-0 the rest of the way getting the #2 seed and going to the superbowl, if only he would start Mallet.

That's the spirit! Blind optimism >>>>>>>>>>>>>>ongoing pessimism

eznark

Banned
BRENTECH

Can you gif this play for me please!

3:07 3 4 JAX 26 Blake Bortles pass incomplete short left intended for Denard Robinson is intercepted by Tashaun Gipson at JAX-34 and returned for 1 yard

bionic77

What did we do to deserve Houston - Pittsburgh on Monday night?
You turned your back on Tebow.

When the Lions win the SB and KAS is right about something for the first and last time in his life you can feel worse in the knowledge that it was all your fault.

Top Bottom