• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

We can't draft of coach players right now so nothing will matter.

I would rather keep Ben and fire the coaches. All of them. Add in the GM too.

Neither will happen though.
Nah. Ben has value now to get more picks to rebuild. He's actually playing like ass. Other team's franchise QBs can win games despite how ass the rest of the team is, but Ben just devolves to play like ass too.

bionic77

Nah. Ben has value now to get more picks to rebuild. He's actually playing like ass. Other team's franchise QBs can win games despite how ass the rest of the team is, but Ben just devolves to play like ass too.
You need a good coach and GM to rebuild. And lots of luck.

Tomlin will just fuck it up.

Nothing will change until we change the root of the problem. It ain't Ben..

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Good grief. Haley might not make it to see the dawn.
I've hired jak to off him for a case of Mogan David.

You need a good coach and GM to rebuild. And lots of luck.

Tomlin will just fuck it up.

Nothing will change until we change the root of the problem. It ain't Ben..
I'm not saying Ben is the problem. I'm saying he has trade value now. Riding him for five more years of this shit won't help.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Does anyone know where coldnoodle has been? I haven't seen any of his girls in a while.

This is a bad thing? I mean, I hope the guy is alright and having the time of his life with a little boy looking girl, but I don't want to see them.

bionic77

I'm not saying Ben is the problem. I'm saying he has trade value now. Riding him for five more years of this shit won't help.
And I am saying you should never rebuild with these clowns. They will just fuck it up an set us back further than we are now.

But let's be honest. The Rooney's will just do nothing so none of this matters.

And I am saying you should never rebuild with these clowns. They will just fuck it up an set us back further than we are now.

But let's be honest. The Rooney's will just do nothing so none of this matters.

Pretty much. They'll sacrifice Haley after the season and then next year this same shit show will continue.

harSon

Banned
It's almost funny how terrible our defense is. I don't think it's hyperbole to suggest that it's easily worst in the league.

Top Bottom