• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
"Running back? You never know." O'Brien on if Watt could ever get a running play

Damn.

It's going to be hilarious and disappointing when Watt gets seriously injured because the Texans decided to get cute with using him too much.

Who was the degenerate who came up with the term ”a tie is like kissing your sister”? I'm holding that person responsible for all the hack writers who evoke that line in their articles on the CAR-CIN game.

Not so coincidentally, Gata loves tie games.

Isn't the Cowboys pass rush pretty garbage? The Eagles pass rush had been getting better and better every game.
Eagles didn't have a monster pass rush coming into the game either. They were knotted with the Giants at 11 sacks, etc. The offensive line simply had an extremely poor game. Pugh played his worst game as a pro (by his own admittance), John Jerry looked every bit as bad as Dolphins fans played him up to be and JD Walton was an undersized boy amongst men. Richburg had a poor game but he's a rookie and developing player so I'll give him a pass. The only lineman worth a shit that night was Beatty.

Do I think the group is truly that bad? No but if that's the type of performance they put on the field against the Cowboys - we're fucked.

Defensively you can bet your ass Dallas is going to stack the box, too. They have zero reason to respect our weapons on the outside unless Beckham/Randle start to burn them. They''ll play single high, stack 8 in the box and make sure to press Donnell at the line or double him on the necessary plays.

Cowboys update:

Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL · 23m23 minutes ago

Good news for Player of the Week RT @DesmondPurnell: Cowboys source: Tyron Smith's sore left ankle "is not a big deal." Expect him to play

Do you honestly think if they played again that the 9ers would shut the Eagles offense out?

I would never post in a thread about resolution. I would be totally fine with games being capped at 720p if it meant all games ran at 60 fps. Resolution is something for lunatics to argue about.

Hard to get shutouts but we would win the game regardless. That's all I care about brah!

Yep Gata...
130758149467.gif

Trey

Excellent interview with Charles Tillman:

For sure. The Bears have been nothing but amazing for my family. The NFL has been amazing for me. I got married in Chicago. I bought my first house here. All four of my kids were born here. It’s my home. But the reality is I am a commodity. I’ll work for them until they no longer need my services and then I’ll be terminated. That’s life. That’s the business of the game. Fans express their opinions, and rightfully so. You pay $100 for a ticket, $10 for a beer, and we don’t play well? I don’t have any problem with you expressing your opinion. But you can do it in a way of respect versus F you, F you F you, I hope you die, go to hell, I’ll kill you. It’s uncalled for.

Bread

Banned
boban advance pls

fuck golden brady, and that's real.

btw yankee we are already friends ya dumb bitch! im DCot

one more thing, fuck you gata! i don't know how to play stop kicking my ass

boban advance pls

fuck golden brady, and that's real.

btw yankee we are already friends ya dumb bitch! im DCot

one more thing, fuck you gata! i don't know how to play stop kicking my ass
Jnc I don't pay attention to what you do. I added you today. That is what counts.

jakncoke

Banned
Got damn, that was Eli's game on Sunday night ever week for over a month.

I hope they don't expand into LA. Ain't enough qb's.

Maybe tebow prays for an expansion team in LA.

If LA gets a team it'll very likely be between rams/chargers/raiders moving there. So no new expansion would happen unless i missed a article from today that hints at that.

Hunter S.

On the whole, sack rates are on a steady, if inconsistent decline. Since the sack became an official NFL statistic in 1982,

Through six weeks, the NFL is on pace for its lowest sack rate: one every 17.7 pass plays. Just 5.65 percent of all pass plays this season end in sacks. The effect on other passing metrics is clear: league-wide completion percentage (63.3 percent) and yards per pass play (6.51) have never been better in the sack-as-official-stat era.

That makes the Broncos' recent pass-rush performance all the more notable. After a slow start in the first two weeks -- five sacks, giving the Broncos one every 20.0 pass plays -- the Broncos have improved to one every 12.2 pass plays in the last three games, two of which were against mobile quarterbacks: Seattle's Russell Wilson and the Jets' Geno Smith.

BOOM!!!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-a...cos-Jets/180e7c98-a8c8-4b15-9b96-89c829a40cee

squicken

PFTonNBCSN ‏@PFTonNBCSN
"I put the blame on Ben Roethlisberger. Todd Haley's not calling the plays.. Ben is" -@mvp86hinesward on #Steelers OC Todd Haley on hot seat

Hines is still not a Big Ben fan I guess

MechDX

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...Hard-Words-Steelers-Soft/stories/201410140117

“I never thought I would say these words,” former coach Bill Cowher said on CBS-TV, “but Pittsburgh has gotten soft.” He called them “finesse on offense, soft on defense.”

He was not alone. Hines Ward, their all-time leading receiver, chimed in on NBC-TV.

“They’re very close to hitting that panic button … The defense looks soft. Guys are just able to run the ball up and down the field. I look at their personnel; they can’t cover anybody in the secondary. Offensively, I thought I’d never say it, but the Steelers are a finesse offense right now. I don’t even know who these guys are.”

Why do we always play teams after someone from the opposing team dies or someone calls out the opposing team? We suck enough in primetime as it is we don't need more gas on the damn fire.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My Little Pony isn't still a thing is it? Or have all the Bronies been exiled off the internet?

Is there some other fad going on that allows people to pretend that they're some oppressed or disenfranchised minority?

Top Bottom