• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

MechDX

you bet your sweet ass i will!

tumblr_lgmba2Mxx21qagu30.gif

BLarry post so we know you're okay. :(

This shit stung so bad. Not just the loss, but the whole experience. It felt weird, and uncomfortable being thrust into the favorite in the favorite/underdog paradigm, and the notion that the Royals deserved it and we didn't. It be like if the Browns played the Bills in the AFC championship and the media and all non Cleveland football fans started pulling for Buffalo. Not a fun series to watch.

Hunter S.

This shit stung so bad. Not just the loss, but the whole experience. It felt weird, and uncomfortable being thrust into the favorite in the favorite/underdog paradigm, and the notion that the Royals deserved it and we didn't. It be like if the Browns played the Bills in the AFC championship and the media and all non Cleveland football fans started pulling for Buffalo. Not a fun series to watch.

Everyone is comparing the Royals to the Rockies (that one year they were above average, yeah) when they made the finals, but got their ass whooped by the redsocks. From what I understand no one thinks the Royals will win it all. People like underdogs though.

Godslay

Banned
Everyone is comparing the Royals to the Rockies (that one year they were above average, yeah) when they made the finals, but got their ass whooped by the redsocks. From what I understand no one thinks the Royals will win it all. People like underdogs though.

Royals are a better team then that Rockies team. Won't be easy for them to win against either one of those teams.

yeah, if the angels won you guys would've been the team everyone was pulling for... including me!

Top Bottom