• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Hunter S.

Yeah, it's a good story, but I guess I don't really care who wins.

KC won the MLS Cup in 2013, but nobody cares about that.

The year 2010( I had to look that up) the Rapids won the MLS I did not find out about it until way after the fact. lol
I was like, damn we are the champions. Well okay...

yeah, if the angels won you guys would've been the team everyone was pulling for... including me!

What's interesting is how different it feels for the Ravens. We are hated, no one likes us outside of Baltimore, and as a fan, that feels right and we embrace it. But for baseball, it was completely new, since we've been a non-factor team for basically 27 of the last 31 years. Even the same city, same fans can come from two complete opposite sides of the spectrum for their teams. Unless of course it's Cleveland, where it's all bad all the time.

Edit: Adam Jones put it in perspective: https://vine.co/v/OqdgwtvVDmT

Things More Valuable Than An MLS Cup Trophy

1) Your 5th Grade Spelling Bee Runner's Up Medal
2) Your Youth League Basketball Effort Badge
3) Your Church League Softball MVP Trophy
4) That Cheap Ass Plastic Ring You Got Out Of One Of Those Claw Crane Machines At The Arcade

bionic77

Replacements is on.

I am one more bad loss away from being convinced that Keanu and the other actors in the movie would be improvements over the players and coaches we currently have...

Eleuin

erron meets this guy
aaron-rodgers-wrigglesworth-03092014.jpg

Bread

Banned
fmt left me hanging

i thought i was going to watch him play but instead ive been staring at this blank screen for 20 minutes.

MechDX

Replacements is on.

I am one more bad loss away from being convinced that Keanu and the other actors in the movie would be improvements over the players and coaches we currently have...

Please. First Cowher and Ward basically call the current Steelers pussies and now this:

Oh. #Texans RT @ESPNMondayNight: The @Steelers have won 15 straight Monday Night home games, the longest streak in #MNF history.

Save us Fitzmagic!!
#FreeMallett

Narag

Replacements is on.

Did you see that little nugget of news about Tomlin's record with and without Arians?

bionic77

Did you see that little nugget of news about Tomlin's record with and without Arians?
Yes but most of those wins came with Luck as qb and using cancer as motivation. I don't doubt that Tomlin sucks but give it time before we crown Arians.

Please. First Cowher and Ward basically call the current Steelers pussies and now this:

Oh. #Texans RT @ESPNMondayNight: The @Steelers have won 15 straight Monday Night home games, the longest streak in #MNF history.

Save us Fitzmagic!!
#FreeMallett
I have no doubt we win. You don't get to .500 every year by losing ever week. You get that way with incompetent coaching and by losing every other week!

Bread

Banned
I think he's referring to the fact that you gave no indication or pre-faced what your spoiler was about.
relly imagine you're a fan of 24 and i just post
rip jack bauer
randomly in this thread without any indication of what the spoiler is referring to

zychi

Banned
foo fighters are playing friday at the cubby bear, directly after the premier of their new documentary. I want to go sooooooo bad but cant afford it :(

ShaneB

do you play online? just ai? ultimate team? im addicted to ultimate team now.

I'd probably really like MUT, and started a game, but never really got far with it yet. Mainly play in the casual ps4 league here on gaf. It's good fun, just I can be a really sore loser :p I don't have to time or patience to really devote and get better, so I question a lot why I keep playing online when I get angry :p Plus my comments I make when I decide to hate the ps controller ;)

http://www.twitch.tv/shaneb82/c/5304339

that's the game if you want to watch!

Top Bottom