• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Nothing that is made in a gas station ever tastes very good.

That even extends to Popeyes.

P.S. I remember going to New Orleans as a kid in the 80s and the highpoint of the trip was discovering Popeyes. I couldn't believe we didn't have that shit on the East Coast. :(
Sheetz the exception that proves the rule?

They finally built a Popeye's near me a few months ago and I love it. I got the Buffalo sauce a lot at first but now I'm all about that Sweet Heat. No idea what it is but it's delicious.

They finally built a Popeye's near me a few months ago and I love it. I got the Buffalo sauce a lot at first but now I'm all about that Sweet Heat. No idea what it is but it's delicious.

I was just about to ask which sauces to get. I love Buffalo so I'll get a bit of that, buy Sweet Heat sounds great.

Do they have a Honey BBQ?

I was just about to ask which sauces to get. I love Buffalo so I'll get a bit of that, buy Sweet Heat sounds great.

Do they have a Honey BBQ?
The only BBQ sauce they have is called BoldBQ. It's a fairly sweet BBQ sauce with some nice heat to it.

I looked up Sweet Heat on their website - "Sweet honey dipping sauce kicked up with Louisiana hot sauce, vinegar and a special blend of peppers."

mmmmmmmmm

The only BBQ sauce they have is called BoldBQ. It's a fairly sweet BBQ sauce with some nice heat to it.

I looked up Sweet Heat on their website - "Sweet honey dipping sauce kicked up with Louisiana hot sauce, vinegar and a special blend of peppers."

mmmmmmmmm

Damn. I hope they're generous with the packet giving since I'm gonna want to try like 6 different sauces. lol.

There's a Popeyes here, never been to them. might take Cajun's advice and check out dem strips.
Fucking go to popeyes Batman.
You live in Ohio.
. . .

Sheetz definetly the exception.

eznark

Banned
B0En4qWIUAAlFRh.jpg:large

Mike McCarthy is the Mike Glennon of coaches

Their customer service in general is pretty bad for the NJ locations, but omg the chicken is the best thing ever.

I've gotten take out from them lately, since it's ass hard to get a table, especially now with all the college kids back in town.

Their chicken definitely is so good though.

ShaneB

Was in a bit of a reading funk and couldn't decide what to read, but settled on just starting Gruden's book. Good fun so far and a short read, albeit perhaps a little outdated since it was published ages ago.

eznark

Banned
LOL I'm still waiting for some games to make me jump into this console gen. Overall I just see lackluster stuff especially graphically. Nothing should look worse than what my old ass PC with a GTX 460 can churn out.

Game looks fine in motion, I dunno. I'm not huge into racing games, I think the only reason I like this one is because it's not that bullshit open world style and because (finally) it has good friend challenge mechanics.

Game looks fine in motion, I dunno. I'm not huge into racing games, I think the only reason I like this one is because it's not that bullshit open world style and because (finally) it has good friend challenge mechanics.
I hear you on that, I'm so tired of "open world" being used as a selling point in racing games. What it equates to is tons of pointless driving, a lack of track variety, and poorly designed track layouts. Burnout 3 > Paradise.

I'm not a huge racing guy either but I loved the DiRT series last gen. Perfect mix of sim and arcade, the races felt so exciting and there was so much variety in each one of those games. Rally racing is just a ton of fun in video game form to me.

Tom Penny

I'm just not seeing a big leap. This gen just started and games struggle to be 1080p. It's kind of laughable with the amount of years still left...

eznark

Banned
I'm just not seeing a big leap. This gen just started and games struggle to be 1080p. It's kind of laughable with the amount of years still left...

Oh for sure, I guess I didn't really expect any. I'm running a 780ti so I never expected to be excited by the horsepower of the new consoles.

TheFatOne

LOL I'm still waiting for some games to make me jump into this console gen. Overall I just see lackluster stuff especially graphically. Nothing should look worse than what my old ass PC with a GTX 460 can churn out.

I'm simply waiting for Bloodborne. Going to be getting a PS4 this November, and will most likely just play Fifa, NHL, and wait until Bloodborne is out. 2015 is going to be stacked with games though.

You are going to have to wait for Sonys first party output to see that leap. It's a sad state of affairs right now.

Fuck. I haven't even looked at it just assumed it would be solid :( Been forever since I have played NHL since I've become a mostly PC gamer. What are some of the issues? Or can you give me a link to an article?
They gutted it. A ton of modes didn't make it over to current gen.

I am with you on Bloodborne, my friend. Every game I play right now is just killing time until then.

Top Bottom