• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

You get weird looks walking around LSU campus in a Tom Brady jersey lemme tell ya.

Anyway hoping for another Thursday Night Blowout fuck the Jets.

rando14

Woooooooooooo football tonight!!

ivYKIn4BwuiPl.gif

*looks at the teams

...Oh.

Drive Club seems to finally work, it's pretty dope.
I'll have to try and get on tonight. I've only been able to consistently connect one night. Probably the most fun I had with the game in terms of just adding overall fame to the club and doing the challenged. Glad to hear its finally stabilized.

Agree with you on the open world stuff, too. Not a fan of it at all. Burnout Paradise killed the series for me.

MechDX

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ws-up-at-youth-football-practice-gives-speech

We already knew J.J. Watt was a nice guy, after all, he bought his mom a car for her birthday. Apparently though, Watt doesn't just limit his good deeds to family members.

The Texans defensive end was on his way home from practice late last month, when he saw a youth football team conducting their own practice. Because Watt is Watt, he decided to stop by and give the young players a speech they'll probably remember for a long time.

Well, they might not actually remember every word of the speech, but they'll definitely remember the time they met J.J. Watt.

As the speech begins, Watt explains why he showed up.

"I was on my way home and saw some football going on. I always like to stop out and see the game being played, especially at a young age. It's in its purest form," Watt says as he starts his speech. "You guys come out here and you play for the love of the game."

You can see the entire video below.

This kid man. This kid.

Greg

I'll have to try and get on tonight. I've only been able to consistently connect one night. Probably the most fun I had with the game in terms of just adding overall fame to the club and doing the challenged. Glad to hear its finally stabilized.

Agree with you on the open world stuff, too. Not a fan of it at all. Burnout Paradise killed the series for me.
open world "tracks" are the worst

m90fevU.jpg

who you calling kid?

Kaepernick used general profanity

NFL appeals officer Ted Cottrell has reduced by half the $11,025 fine imposed on San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick after a Week 2 game, according to league sources, ruling that he used a general profanity while exonerating him of the more serious accusation of directing a racial slur at Chicago Bears pass-rusher Lamarr Houston.

According to reports, Kaepernick -- who has maintained his innocence -- used the N-word in addressing Houston after Houston patted Kaepernick on the back after an interception.

So he didn't use the N-world but is still getting fined $5K for general profanity. That's some bullshit right there.

MechDX

I love the dude now, but when it turns out he's a drug lord for Mexico or has some shady skeletons in his closet, it's gonna really affect my love for football for awhile.

Maybe I am just cynical but I almost want him to randomly punch someone, smoke a joint, SOMETHING so that I know he is human.

MechDX

http://hou.scout.com/story/1469426-o-brien-silent-about-clowney-s-return?s=116

Late last week, Head Coach Bill O’Brien was quick to say that Jadeveon Clowney was 50-50 on returning to the Houston Texans’ defense on Monday Night Football against the Pittsburg Steelers.

Now O’Brien has gone mum on the status of Clowney and his chance of returning this week. When asked if he had a better feel for when Clowney would return, O’Brien replied with a simple “No.”

“That would be between me and him (Clowney)” said O’Brien, when explaining what it would take for his top overall pick to get on the field against the Steelers.

jakncoke

Banned
People that try and play games for you to figure out who the person is when setting up contacts again can all get herpes and crabs ffs

jakncoke

Banned
backup contacts to google, ios or android, new phone easy setup.

The thing is, im positive i never had this number before as I looked through common numbers from my old phone. This is what I get for posting publicly on fb. Bastard people.
Maybe when i simply dont respond back for days they'll give up.

Fox318

How bad is Stephen Hill that the Panthers are looking to activate Joe Webb at WR if KB can't go.

Really really bad. Try thinking of somebody with worse hands then Greg Little.

And its made worse by the fact that the fucker is tall and fast and he can look good in practice.

He is one of the worst busts the jets have ever had. Greg Salas has been so much better its not even close.

eznark

Banned
How bad is Stephen Hill that the Panthers are looking to activate Joe Webb at WR if KB can't go.

Joe Webb redemption day. They are actually going to move Scam to his natural position at WR and play Webb at QB to recreate that Packers playoff magic.

zychi

Banned
streaming some madden ut since i no longer have a job. quote to see the link if you wanna watch.

e: stopped for a bit to watch apple stream. be back on after

Hunter S.

Mike McCarthy is the Mike Glennon of coaches Edit: List of most shown players and coaches in an avg. NFL game

They got to show us every time Peyton is pissed off the Broncos failed to get the TD it seems. He is usually characterized as determined to get his players to perfection. Then of course he has to be shown celebrating with his teammates every time they succeed. What a better guy he is than Tom Brady!

MechDX

If Houston didn't have JJ Watt I think Mech would just be trolling everyone cause he wouldn't give a fuck.

eh...maybe? The team is only lacking large in two areas:

1) QB. Fitzpatrick is holding back the offense at this point. Why they haven't even took a look at Mallett yet is fucking mind boggling

2) A complimentary pass rusher for Watt. Should be rectified with Clowneys return. Mercilus and Reed are now firmly in the "not living up to draft position" status.

1) QB. Fitzpatrick is holding back the offense at this point. Why they haven't even took a look at Mallett yet is fucking mind boggling

2) A complimentary pass rusher for Watt. Should be rectified with Clowneys return. Mercilus and Reed are now firmly in the "not living up to draft position" status.
Because Ryan Mallet is human garbage.

Tom Penny

I have a feeling Rex is just going to blitz 75% of time tonight. It's not like the Pats will be able to run. GAF might be able to rejoice Brady getting pummeled.

notsureifserious

Top Bottom