• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

zychi

Banned
Surface pro is the device to get if you dont care about being a hipster and want a mac.

i want someone to figure out a way to hackintosh a surface pro. just so i can dual boot both OSes on a tablet. i love having both OSes on my gaming pc.

gutshot

Is the Surface Pro 3 any good?

tumblr_mfpijbRdpz1rge9rdo1_500.jpg

"knock-off iPad"

Josh Freeman would be proud.
Buccaneers director of player development Isaiah Harris was arrested at a Tampa Taco Bell early this morning on a charge of driving under the influence.

Harris didn't allow police to administer a blood-alcohol test, per Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times, but the arrest report says Harris allegedly hit a woman's car while trying to back up in the Taco Bell drive-thru. More from Auman's report:
http://deadspin.com/bucs-assistant-arrested-for-dui-allegedly-rear-ended-c-1647220146

If Rodgers had more WRs like Nelson then maybe an argument could be made.

McCarthys dumb scheme relies on finesse and timing. Not going to improve it by forcing dumb throws.

Maybe he should on 3rd down.

Greg

McCarthys dumb scheme relies on finesse and timing. Not going to improve it by forcing dumb throws.

who needs that when KUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Only argument I see for acceptable interceptions are third down bombs that are basically punts if intercepted. That's such a very specific scenario though...

Edit: Excel is king everywhere. Good luck finding decent employment that doesn't use it.

Zeke

Maybe Romo should stop playing bad for three quarters so he doesn't have to make a comeback in the fourth.

#dumbstatistics
He doesn't really play bad tho. He makes dumbass mistakes but find me a qb that never did that. He still has issues sometimes it's not throwing the ball away and taking a sack and losing yardage. Or just trying to keep a play alive. Guy has had to carry his team for long time. This is the first time he's had line worth a damn and it shows. Put Romo on a different team and I bet he wouldn't get half the hate he gets. There's a short list of qbs I'd take over Romo and most teams would kill for a qb that can do what he can and has.

Slo

So I'm finally upgrading my wireless router. Apparently a 54Mbps router isn't enough to feed 10+ devices.

Ordered a Netgear R7000.

Tom Penny

So pretty much all this time it's all been a facade with Rodgers and he's Alex Smith. He even fooled me. Luck has now surpassed Rodgers even though he has a little bit of his predecessor Farve in him.

So pretty much all this time it's all been a facade with Rodgers and he's Alex Smith. He even fooled me. Luck has now surpassed Rodgers even though he has a little bit of his predecessor Farve in him.

Farve > Fraudgers. Farve is a good ole boy. He is down to earth and blue coller. He wont hover hand a chick, and in fact he will sex up a chick and then throw a TD to win the game, after throwing 2 picks to but the win in doubt.

Striker

Giants note:

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr 3m3 minutes ago
Coughlin sounds doubtful about having Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie on Sunday. Thought he would have him today.

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton 12m12 minutes ago
DRC just estimated he is playing at 60 percent right now. He is hoping to practice tomorrow + expects to still play Sunday vs Dallas.
And with that, basically all the off-season acquisitions are injured.

If he can't go, Romo will be throwing against Prince, Bowman, and... Jayron Hosley. Demps/Brown stink too.

Tom Penny

Jason Cole is basically claiming the Pats will try to get Revis a TD on offense against the Jets this year because he asked them to.

Zeke

Ok so found an article from 2013. Gonna quote here "in Romos 27 losses with a failed game winning drives in his career, he has a total of 10 turnovers (nine interceptions and one lost fumble)." Not shabby I gotta say.

eznark

Banned
The Packers haven't always been awesome, but the Texans have always been shit.

Why did he try to score / slash get more yardage instead of immediately getting out of bounds then...

Because Finnegan was flat footed and help was on the inside. He said he felt he could get out of bounds any time he wanted, but was always cognizant of the situation.

cajunator

Banned
Nothing that is made in a gas station ever tastes very good.

That even extends to Popeyes.

P.S. I remember going to New Orleans as a kid in the 80s and the highpoint of the trip was discovering Popeyes. I couldn't believe we didn't have that shit on the East Coast. :(

This, on the other hand, is completely and utterly wrong. Boudin is often made in gas stations, along with natchitoches meat pies, crawfish pies, and plate lunches and its all pretty amazing stuff. However I think notl ike that everywhere.
But to be fair, when travelling up in Virginia, we always stop at WAWas for breakfast or lunch and I never regret that either.

Top Bottom