• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

TheFatOne

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/idzik-cutting-patterson-was-best-thing-jets

Press asked him if he regretting not signing any CBs and riding out a linebacker converter to safety converted to cornerback as his number 1 cb.
Thanks. That is really terrible.

I don't think anyone has outright stated they're going to throw a touchdown to Revis, I think that's just been speculated. Jason Cole reported that when Revis initially spoke to Belichick and Kraft about signing with the Patriots, he wanted some kind of surprise for his first game against the Jets. It could be as simple as being an honorary captain against them.

That I can buy.

Fox318

B0GEfNUIcAI6JQH.jpg

That was 2 years ago and the Patriots got lucky last year with getting a rookie qb on a short week in his 2nd game as a pro and they still almost lost.

Zeke

Romo, Tyron and Murray all practiced today. Demarcus Lawrence practiced again today but he's not eligible to play until the cards game and Bruce Carter practiced too won't play this week tho but will be ready for the skins game. Really awesome I hope those two guys make a big impact when they come back.

Pats Gaf, how much work do you expect James White to get tonight ? Not sayin him or denard Robinson are my only good options this week. But they my only good options this week.

Pats Gaf, how much work do you expect James White to get tonight ? Not sayin him or denard Robinson are my only good options this week. But they my only good options this week.

Depends on if there's garbage time, But it's TNF so...

Normally, I think Vereen and Bolden will get bulk of the carries.

Farooq

Banned
Romo, Tyron and Murray all practiced today. Demarcus Lawrence practiced again today but he's not eligible to play until the cards game and Bruce Carter practiced too won't play this week tho but will be ready for the skins game. Really awesome I hope those two guys make a big impact when they come back.

Man, I was so relieved when I read Tyron was okay. Anthony Spencer also practiced today, he has been looking stronger as the season wears on.

Can't wait to have Carter, McClain, and Durant all healthy. I knocked this teams depth, but they have been dealing with injuries to linebackers all season and still managed to do alright. Wait, they have been dealing with injuries to the defensive line as well with Terrell McClain, Melton, and Coleman all missing time(not to mention Spencer missing the first couple of weeks) . I think I was wrong to doubt this teams defensive depth.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
But he would be the only TE on the roster if Ebron does play too, right?

We have now entered the twilight zone

Man college career fairs have changed. Got all pimped out, and every single employer just said to apply online. Should've saved my effort!

I hated that shit. Applying online is bad for employers as well because you don't get to see the person and there personality. Skip all that bullshit.

Go to whatever job you want to apply to, dress nice, ask to speak to the manager with resume in hand, make eye contact and present yourself with a smile as you present yourself to the manager.

When I was going job to job a few years ago I never applied online because I wanted the manager to see me, not some random online application. If you're just trying to get a job in a restaurant just bullshit your experience. They never check unless it's some 4 star place.

No matter what job be persistent and insistent on talking to whoever is in charge. They'll respect the effort.

Dutch, you already are an American. It doesn't matter where on Earth you are an honorary American citizen.

If a draft were to be ever called for some stupid war I'll be fighting side by side with you like a true Patriot.

Salute to you my dear friend

Would be an honor fighting side by side with you against some commies!

Colasante

I wouldn't trust James White in fantasy this week. He could be the lead back and get 15+ touches or he could be inactive, with the way Belichick chooses his RB workload in any given week. I think he's likely to get 5 carries max, since Bolden and Vereen will likely get the majority of the touches.

Zeke

Man, I was so relieved when I read Tyron was okay. Anthony Spencer also practiced today, he has been looking stronger as the season wears on.

Can't wait to have Carter, McClain, and Durant all healthy. I knocked this teams depth, but they have been dealing with injuries to linebackers all season and still managed to do alright. Wait, they have been dealing with injuries to the defensive line as well with Terrell McClain, Melton, and Coleman all missing time(not to mention Spencer missing the first couple of weeks) . I think I was wrong to doubt this teams defensive depth.
Yea it feels like defense has been battered for long while now. A lot of these guys no one expected anything from. I love that they seem to play with a chip on their shoulder I just hope they can keep the intenseity up.

jakncoke

Banned
Defense attorney Robery Del Greco Jr., told The Associated Press that Bell is hoping to enter a first-offender program that ultimately could lead to the charges getting dropped. Bell already is subject to random drug tests by the NFL and likely will be suspended for the arrest, although it probably won't happen until next season.

Interesting.

zychi

Banned
Gaming side is like middle school. Everyone chooses a side and has to hate the other side for no reason. Then they take words that analysts/nobody with actual info as gospel, theb flip their shit when it doesnt happen.

When in reality they're both wrong and have no idea what they're talking about.

Fantomex

I'm guessing PS4 beat Xbone in the NPD for September.

Pachter said that Microsoft was going to win the month.

Gaming Side (AKA Sony-GAF) is going in on his ass.

Sometimes it's easy for us to forget that this is a gaming website. And it's like their version of buttfumble happening. I just be staying in the fort doe.

Gaming side is like middle school. Everyone chooses a side and has to hate the other side for no reason. Then they take words that analysts/nobody with actual info as gospel, theb flip their shit when it doesnt happen.

I was under the impression that this entire site is like middle school.

Crisco

Banned
I mean, Pachter is usually wrong, but he was very wrong this time. PS4 had one of it's best months since launch and outsold XB1 by a lot. Probably why the PSN has been so shitty lately.

The worst part of gaming side is when people start talking out their ass about shit they have not a clue about.

Like how everyone suddenly became computer hardware designers or software developers last year when GIGAFLOPS were all the rage.

Talking about GCN compute and SDRAM bandwidth? Sit yo dumb ass back down clown.

Milchjon

Shouldn't Pachter be out there making mad monies as an analyst?

Why is he wasting his time trying to be a nerd nostradamus fighting 15 year olds?

Boggles the mind

The worst part of gaming side is when people start talking out their ass about shit they have not a clue about.

Like how everyone suddenly became computer hardware designers or software developers last year when GIGAFLOPS were all the rage.

Talking about GCN compute and SDRAM bandwidth? Sit yo dumb ass back down clown.

You must be a Xbone fan! Hating on the pure power that is the PS4!

I heard the Ps4 his Terrafloppies are 4 times as fast!

zychi

Banned

Why is he wasting his time trying to be a nerd nostradamus fighting 15 year olds?

Boggles the mind
Because he sucks as an analyst and for some reason "gamers" attached to him years ago because he predicted one thing correctly

Boggles the mind
He is. The gaming portion of what he does isn't his primary function at Wedbush Securities. He just happens to have a recognizable personality to the gaming community. Hell, I'd put money on Pachter saying the shit that he does just to troll the very same people "going in" on him in that thread.

eznark

Banned

Why you gotta shit on yankeehater in his safe place?

I should go back and chill with the FGC-GAF over in gaming side though it's been awhile since I've been there. EVO was the last time I was over there.

I don't understand why people care about those things

Because they're really fucking sad. I shit on a guy in the Bayo Review thread because he was sad that Polygon's 7.5 score meant that the Metacritic aggregate would be a shade lower than it would've been had Polygon fallen in line with the rest. Even if Polygon's review was dumb (haven't read it), who gives a shit? It's a fucking number! It's still going to undersell anyways, a Platinum game on the Wii U. Hardly think one average review will hurt sales.

zychi

Banned
I dont care what system you buy or enjoy. I hate that people bitch and moan about how weak x console is, when theyre both weak as hell anyways and 90% of the games being released are sequels with the same engine(cod) or a hd "remaster" of some 2 year old game. And these same people fighting over 900p and fps buy the ugly games anyways.

#pcmasterracewithasideofnintendoandaconsoleforsportsandhalo

But it does make me wonder what it would have to take for MS to win a month.

I mean, they're giving away 78 free games with every system these days. What more do you people want?

jbug617

Banned
But it does make me wonder what it would have to take for MS to win a month.

I mean, they're giving away 78 free games with every system these days. What more do you people want?

Honestly nothing they can do. PS4 is sales machine they just have to ride it out till their next console.

Well I'm at Gillette and not only has the rain pretty much stopped but there's also a double rainbow. If this isn't a sign that we're gonna smoke the jets then I don't know what is. Though let's be real, no one needed a sign to know that.

I'm still gonna be a console gamer even though I built a PC that cost me almost $2000. I built it for FFXIV but I may let my subscription run out as I'm starting to lose interest. I'll probably play Alien Iso on it and maybe some other games but I'll always stay a console gamer.

Top Bottom