• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I wish!!

Ugh this sucks ;_; Fat and sad

Ouch dude that's rough. Are you able to do any leg exercises at all with that pain?

My dream has been to get to 2/2.5/3 BW in the major lifts, but so far I've only been able to do BP buuuuuuut I'm getting close with squats!! :cool:
My deadlift blows ass, aggravates my low back

I'm actually posting in the fitness threads about my lowback bothering me from stiff deads. I can't do any legs that unload at the knee, like extensions, squats, regular deads, and for whatever reason calf work burns the hell out of my knees. I do what I can which is mostly hamstring work. The only quad work I can do are very low ROM iso exercises. It's too bad, because Squats were by far my favorite exercise, makes you feel so damn good.

bionic77

I'll admit my jumper is sorely lacking. I'm ok at the line or bank shots are my bag from anywhere within the perimeter. I also love floaters in the lane. My step back bank shots were difficult to stop, my floaters were money, and finishing at the rim was no problem, since nobody knows how to play proper D :p
One dimensional player is beastly?

It would be so awesome to embarrass you with old man ballin. I love seeinf that defeated like in younger players who are faster and can jump higher than me but find themselves unable to score on me.

I can only do this in a game with at least 6 players. I can't do one on one or carry bums anymore.

Narag

@JayGlazer
Again, I'm reporting The JETS have just agreed with Seattle to a trade sending WR Percy Harvin to NY for conditional pick
Unless Jay got hacked/someone got a hold of his phone, that seems legit.

@ProFootballTalk
Jay Glazer's Twitter account was not hacked. He is reporting that the Seahawks have traded Percy Harvin to the Jets.

@JayGlazer
Again, I'm reporting The JETS have just agreed with Seattle to a trade sending WR Percy Harvin to NY for conditional pick

@ProFootballTalk
Jay Glazer's Twitter account was not hacked. He is reporting that the Seahawks have traded Percy Harvin to the Jets.

No fucking way

Colasante

Well, I'm not happy that Percy Harvin is in the AFC East if this is true.

John Schneider pulling a classic Belichick and shipping out one of his top weapons, seemingly for no reason at all.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
One dimensional player is beastly?

It would be so awesome to embarrass you with old man ballin. I love seeinf that defeated like in younger players who are faster and can jump higher than me but find themselves unable to score on me.

I can only do this in a game with at least 6 players. I can't do one on one or carry bums anymore.

Lol, considering my entire game is predicated on fundamentals. I've lost a lot of my speed and vertical because of my knees, but I still have damn good handles. My game is far from 1 dimensional. Fade aways, step backs, finishing at the rim, floaters, bank shots. Damn good on D especially down on the block, and a damn good rebounder.

rando14

WHAT THE FUCK

Hey rando, wanna share a protein shake?

Heelllllllll yes!! I've got chocolate or vanilla, your choice!!

Don't choose vanilla unless you are a racist!!

I'm actually posting in the fitness threads about my lowback bothering me from stiff deads. I can't do any legs that unload at the knee, like extensions, squats, regular deads, and for whatever reason calf work burns the hell out of my knees. I do what I can which is mostly hamstring work. The only quad work I can do are very low ROM iso exercises. It's too bad, because Squats were by far my favorite exercise, makes you feel so damn good.

That's rough man :(. Would seated calf raises also aggravate your knees? I remember standing calf raises got up to such a high weight they were bothering mine but after I switched to seated it was thumbs-upsville from there!!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
WHAT THE FUCK

That's rough man :(. Would seated calf raises also aggravate your knees? I remember standing calf raises got up to such a high weight they were bothering mine but after I switched to seated it was thumbs-upsville from there!!

Seated doesn't bother me, but it doesn't hit my calves the same way standing do, not only that but I don't go to the gym often at all, I have a weight bench and the only thing I can really use to do seated is my preacher bench.

Bread

Banned
@JayGlazer

@ProFootballTalk
WAT

WAT

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I thought this was crazy, then went to look at his stats. He hasnt done what i thought he has done this year. Better production rushing than receiving.

Still crazy, but not as improbable as i thought it was.

cdyhybrid

Why does Percy Harvin have 0 TDs in his entire Seahawks career? Injury?

He had one in the Super Bowl last year. That game was his first significant action of his Seahawks tenure. He also had 3 TDs called back on penalties in the MNF game vs. the Racists.

This means his carries will go to Marshawn, right? RIGHT?!
Who am I kidding, they're going to Paul Richardson.

Colasante

I thought this was crazy, then went to look at his stats. He hasnt done what i thought he has done this year. Better production rushing than receiving.

Still crazy, but not as improbable as i thought it was.

He had three touchdowns called back two weeks ago. It's not like he's been a bum this season.

Need to Fox to comment on this stat.

This will be the most important post in this thread.

"Can he play corner" - Fox

WHAT THE FUCK

Chocolate baby!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Why does Percy Harvin have 0 TDs in his entire Seahawks career? Injury?

The guy is a walking injury. Hip injuries are no joke, and he has had 1 or 2 major ones. He has migraine issues, he plays a very physical game. He can't hold up for consecutive games, let alone a whole season. Russell still needs weapons, the last 2 were broken down viking players.

You guys are really making a strangely big deal out of this

As I posted above, he's really not a "weapon" anymore. When he's healthy? Sure, but he's never even close to 100%.

Top Bottom