• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

cdyhybrid

We know what must be done.

q27aHdx.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I need a new table, and you guys are actually getting me considering going out and getting one right now. I've been considering selling my T500-rs, the only reason I have left to hold onto it is gt7 with #DC being a disaster. I'll just flip that over.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
little league champ?

if the highlight of your game is a serve, you're in trouble

LOL, the highlight? I'll get you off balance with it, then you're at my will the rest of the way. Have fun getting one by me, my return game is strong.

edit- if we're doing this, I would be able to take you guys in-

- Basketball, one on one can't stop me off the dribble
- Rhythm Games- Pop n music and DDR ;)
- Uncharted 2 online, dat 3.75 to 1 ratio.
- and of course ping pong.

Malalaw

I just want it to be Sunday so I can watch the Saints vs Lions game and yank my hair out. So glad to finally have Ingram back. I can't believe I said that..

MechDX

Clowney finally practiced today. Yay!!

Also in BOBs presser afterwards Mallett was talked about quite bit.

Itshappening.gif??

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I could beat everyone here in squatting and deadlifting!! :cool:

Pound for pound that is!!

Lulz we're so fucked

Whats your bench bro? I can only stiff leg dead. Squats and Deads are on possibly permanant hiatus with my horrible knee cap cartilage.

Greg

LOL, the highlight? I'll get you off balance with it, then you're at my will the rest of the way. Have fun getting one by me, my return game is strong.

edit- if we're doing this, I would be able to take you guys in-

- Basketball, one on one can't stop me off the dribble
- Rhythm Games- Pop n music and DDR ;)
- Uncharted 2 online, dat 3.75 to 1 ratio.
- and of course ping pong.
I would dunk on you every time, but that's where my basketball skills end

you must be used to playing small children or bionic though if you think you can beat me in pong

I can take all you fools on the golf course!

And in any car like vehicle.

And probably on the soccer field.
I accept defeat in all of these, but then I challenge you to a foot race and SOCOM II Crossroads/Demolition

I could beat everyone here in squatting and deadlifting!! :cool:

Pound for pound that is!!
I am not worthy :'(

maybe I could beat you in a diamond push-up contest though!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I would dunk on you every time, but that's where my basketball skills end

you must be used to playing small children or bionic though if you think you can beat me in pong

I accept defeat in all of these, but then I challenge you to a foot race and SOCOM II Crossroads/Demolition

I am not worthy :'(

maybe I could beat you in a diamond push-up contest though!

There is a 0% chance of that. I'm 6', which is average height at the parks. In pick up games, people always felt hustled when I would get picked last as the pale white guy. I had my hair long (it was a phase), when the mavs won that year. Got called Dirk for the hair and whiteboy status. My fadeaway bankshots and handles left people scratchin their heads.

ping pong I get warmed up by feasting on the smaller fools, then save the best for the real challengers. They still don't stand a chance.

I don't think anyone is going to be convinced of your ping pong game by reading about it online. It's too bad we couldn't have an online tournament for that, ping is really fun when both people are competent.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I don't think anyone is going to be convinced of your ping pong game by reading about it online. It's too bad we couldn't have an online tournament for that, ping is really fun when both people are competent.

I'll put together a "hot sauce" mixtape of my pong skills.

Greg

There is a 0% chance of that. I'm 6', which is average height at the parks. In pick up games, people always felt hustled when I would get picked last as the pale white guy. I had my hair long (it was a phase), when the mavs won that year. Got called Dirk for the hair and whiteboy status. My fadeaway bankshots and handles left people scratchin their heads.

ping pong I get warmed up by feasting on the smaller fools, then save the best for the real challengers. They still don't stand a chance.
I stand a chance in basketball unless you can also jump infinitely

I'm playing pong tonight - maybe I'll record some games

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I stand a chance in basketball unless you can also jump infinitely

I'm playing pong tonight - maybe I'll record some games

How tall? I've played some pretty big guys, just takes some physical play to knock em off their spot. Basketball is a lot more than height.

I'll put together a "hot sauce" mixtape of my pong skills.

haha i've thought about doing the same thing. my friend and i considered wearing go-pros for a match when we were high

How tall? I've played some pretty big guys, just takes some physical play to knock em off their spot. Basketball is a lot more than height.

yeah i'm also 6'0, all you have to do to get rebounds at the park is know how to box out

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
haha i've thought about doing the same thing. my friend and i considered wearing go-pros for a match when we were a bit high

That would look insane. I broke my wrist a while back, so when I was stuck without much in terms of sports/music/gaming, I got into hackysack. When we got into volleys just for fun, the ball would never hit the ground, always hackyed right back onto the table.

edit- seriously it's funny how many people are confused though when it comes to height advantage. I've had guys with 6" on me and I easily out rebound them. Hell I can't even jump very high, it's all about position.

Greg

I do what I can!

Also, I have to surround myself with wonderful things to forget that I'm a Dolphins fan without resorting to alcohol.
moderation is key!

skewed heavily towards Sunday in your case

5'8"

Greg can only dunk. No fundamentals, no jumper.
so true

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Greg can only dunk. No fundamentals, no jumper.

I'll admit my jumper is sorely lacking. I'm ok at the line or bank shots are my bag from anywhere within the perimeter. I also love floaters in the lane. My step back bank shots were difficult to stop, my floaters were money, and finishing at the rim was no problem, since nobody knows how to play proper D :p

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
180!!

Bench is my best of the 3 because I probably have short gata-like arms!!

Holy fuck man that's good. I'm working my way up now, about to start cutting. I almost always wait until around Feb, but I'm happy with my gains, and hoping to rehab my knees for next summer.

rando14

Holy fuck man that's good. I'm working my way up now, about to start cutting. I almost always wait until around Feb, but I'm happy with my gains, and hoping to rehab my knees for next summer.

Yeah cutting season is over for me, time to get FAT and HAPPY this winter :') What's wrong with your knees man!!

bionic77

your bank account won't save you from an ass whooping in ping pong
I see a lot of internet tough guys in this thread today.

Apparently everyone here can play basketball, ping pong, golf and make love at a Cedric Ceballos level (ie as close to perfection as a mortal can achieve).

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yeah cutting season is over for me, time to get FAT and HAPPY this winter :') What's wrong with your knees man!!

Chondromalacia. My doctors say the cartilage is fine, but it doesn't feel fine. My knee caps track so poorly. I've had grinding in my right knee for years, but now I have a painful click in my left one.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I see a lot of internet tough guys in this thread today.

Apparently everyone here can play basketball, ping pong, golf and make love at a Cedric Ceballos level (ie as close to perfection as a mortal can achieve).

I'm terrible at Golf, beastly at Basketball and good at pinpong. To be fair I have no idea how good anyone in here is at ping pong and was mostly playing around with the trash talk. I'll wait for vids to claim if I'm better or not. I'd be willing to bet strongly though that I could take most in here in bball, rhythm games, and UC2 mp.

edit- getting fat and happy during winter is the way to go, doing it backwards this year unfortunately with the way I timed things. Eggnog by the gallons.

zychi

Banned
Only out of work for 5 days! Got a new gig lined up and it starts in two weeks pending all the doctor/drug tests.

Wooooo!

rando14

your old avatar was actually you!

I wish!!

Time to drink beer!
To drown our sorrows because the Hawks suck

Ugh this sucks ;_; Fat and sad

Chondromalacia. My doctors say the cartilage is fine, but it doesn't feel fine. My knee caps track so poorly. I've had grinding in my right knee for years, but now I have a painful click in my left one.

Ouch dude that's rough. Are you able to do any leg exercises at all with that pain?

My dream has been to get to 2/2.5/3 BW in the major lifts, but so far I've only been able to do BP buuuuuuut I'm getting close with squats!! :cool:
My deadlift blows ass, aggravates my low back

Top Bottom