• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Tom Penny

As if my fantasy team couldn't take more damage. Megatron injured, now Harvin getting balls thrown at his cleats from Geno Smith?
WBSSOz8.gif

Sorry to hear your are dumb enough to play Percy Harvin..

Afrikan

Just heard the Great News!

Although he hasn't really killed us, when he was with the Seahawks. (Single handily beat us when he was with the Vikes)

I'm just happy he is out of the division. Although I would have preferred Marshawn to leave.

Any way, happy in real life...but sad in Madden life. Now all the kiddies will not use the Seahawks anymore and no one, besides die - hard Hawk fans, will play against my 9ers. :(

_woLf

The most painful part of this is Seattle lost fucking golden tate because of this guy

and now we have no kickoff returner

and no #1 WR and empty promises of a draft choice that hasn't played really at all yet

hawks-gaf hold me :(

I wonder if his injury that has kept him out the past two days is really bad or something...

Paches

The most painful part of this is Seattle lost fucking golden tate because of this guy

and no #1 WR and empty promises of a draft choice that hasn't played really at all yet

We never had a #1 WR because Bevell didn't know how to use him anyways.

rando14

I wonder if his injury that has kept him out the past two days is really bad or something...

ibdspeBt5FY93f.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
With Ebron out, Golden Tate is going to fuck around and get, 11 receptions, 180 yards and 2 TDs against the Saints.

How does that feel SeahawksGAF?

cdyhybrid

“We’d love to have those guys playing,” coach Pete Carroll said during his midweek Q&A session with the media. “They practice like starters, they really do. And they’re really top-notch guys. It kills me that, like last week, we had to sit both those guys down because of (issues at) other positions, because they’re worthy of playing and being out there.”

Pete on Wednesday RE: Richardson and Norwood.

PRich future! Believe!

The Jets need to bring in Tebow, together with the inevitable Hernandez sighing when he is cleared on all charges, they can bring the Gators band back together!

cdyhybrid

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 2m2 minutes ago
Percy Harvin's anger management issues have followed him, and I'm told that was part of the problem in Seattle.

Wonder if he flipped out over having 3 TDs called back. Or maybe he flipped out at Bevell because Percy was completely ineffective in the loss vs. Dallas.

Top Bottom