• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

mkenyon

Banned
I'd be afraid, but every move they've made has been gold.

Fear not, Hawks GAF. Have faith, beyond everything else, Hawks know how to field an amazing roster without paying top dollar.

LJ11

Media is great, ball wash Harvin, now they're shitting all over him, all in 4 week span.

This Pat fan is still going on....lol

You people are fools. Brady is going to Houston next year so Dega will be happy.

iJ2oVLuKXWYzm.gif

LevelNth

Banned
Just when we thought Seattles offense couldn't get worse than last week...

Their complete inability to use him even a bit is embarassing, I love that Schneider shit the bed on that trade. Wussle gonna rush for 2k this season now cause he'll have to.

JCizzle

I was wondering the same thing. Holy shit is he making bank. If Williams is getting 8, Crabtree going to get paid this next offseason (and not by us).

Agreed. We need to target a big WR to fill a portion of his role. We have a lot of midgets and average sized dudes.

Mrbob

What Seattle did "for" Harvin is hilarious.

"Harvin wanted out so we accommodated him."

They send him to hell aka the Jets. Be careful what you wish for!

Crisco

Banned
What a weird player. Did they ever figure out if his migraines were related to brain damage from concussions? Maybe he needs to be on meds.

LevelNth

Banned
Just read a tweet speculating Harvin's cap hit moving forward was a big issue because of how high the Seattle FO believes they need for Wussle and others next summer.

Drakeon

Just read a tweet speculating Harvin's cap hit moving forward was a big issue because of how high the Seattle FO believes they need for Wussle and others next summer.
Doesn't explain why he's moved mid-season. Has to be a locker room cancer. There's really no other good explanation.

Top Bottom