• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

cdyhybrid

Lance Zierlein @LanceZierlein
Follow
History of confrontations w/ teammates contd in SEA according to my guy including punching G Tate during SB week & near fight w/ #3 in ‘14

https://twitter.com/LanceZierlein/status/523242026540605441

4QXsUaY.gif

Have fun NY!

LevelNth

Banned
Jason Cole ‏@JasonPhilCole 3m3 minutes ago
I have been hearing since March that #Seahawks locker room is oddly tense. Not sure if this is proof of that, but it’s out there.

Oh shit the Hawks are getting Harbaugh'd!!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Or maybe he knew and didn't care?

From Idzik's persperctive theres really nothing to lose here. He knows hes going to join Rex unless a miracle happens and a 5th round pick or whatever it is in 2015 isn't going to save him.

Also are we really championing Golden Tate for team chemistry? Last I checked Percy didn't sleep with the QB's wife.

cdyhybrid

Should we draft Marcus Peters or Shaq Thompson with the Jets' pick next year!! :cool:

I dunno if either of those guys will even make it to the second round. I want Danny Shelton but I'd be happy with any of those three or Hau'oli Kikaha :D I just hope they're still around when we pick!

So my son has been complaining of pain on his right side for more than a week. After a bit of panic initially, it seemed pretty clear he did not have appendicitis. No other symptoms.

Today at lunch my wife calls me to say my son has felt a pop, then pain and nausea. So rush to the ER. By the time he's checked in he is saying "it doesn't hurt anymore" but we have two docs check him out and an ultrasound done. No indication of appendicitis. The ultrasound was inconclusive as they didn't see his appendix but no inflammation so while they wanted us to do a CT the experts were split on that and clearly covering their asses.

So now no pain and out having fun with friends.

Meanwhile I'm ready to have a stress attack.

Top Bottom