• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
trich-10-28-12.gif

That was the game that made Nori Chan lose his soul for a while. :(

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m 3 minutes ago
This is fun. Spent 20 mins sorting rookies RT @PFF: New filters in premium section, This year's crop of rookie guards

B0KGr50CUAAH2w6.png:large

0aFpGJM.gif

Bitonio! Loving the pick mmmmm

Farooq

Banned
Zack Martin.

FluffyFlimsyAlaskajingle.gif

Not that PFF grades are gospel. Really just wanted an excuse to use the gif. I mean look at it. Has Dez fist pumping and pointing, amazing, just fucking amazing.

Godslay

Banned
Cox is coming for his revenge for the team who wronged him!

Also I hope Brock is able to play, especially with ward injured.

We didn't wrong him, DT testified against him. In DT's eyes it was the right thing to do considering she didn't remember anything the night before and thought she was drugged. She did end up pregnant by Cox, and that fetus was aborted. It was 99% certain that it was his via DNA tests, which Cox disputed because they said it was contaminated. I guess he did get off of the charges, so he is not guilty. Yet, I find it hard to believe that DT would go out of his way to testify against his teammate unless something wrong happened.

The official word is that we cut him in camp due to performance issues. So I guess if he wants revenge for that, this is the week to do it I suppose! Otherwise, he shouldn't be looking for revenge for someone looking to do what he thought was the right thing in a bad situation.

I've been looking for this game but can't find it anywhere. It's like Nintendo only printed 100 copies. Could use another great 3DS game.

I just sold my copy on Amazon. It goes for ~$60. What's weird is at some point they were $19.99 everywhere. If I knew you were looking I would have parted with it for less. Such a great game, but I played it till I couldn't play anymore.

maybe in pre-season. niners have won the past 2 times we've played against denver, including the final game of the 2006 season where denver needed to win at home to make the playoffs.

6-6 historically.

We didn't wrong him, DT testified against him. In DT's eyes it was the right thing to do considering she didn't remember anything the night before and thought she was drugged. She did end up pregnant by Cox, and that fetus was aborted. It was 99% certain that it was his via DNA tests, which Cox disputed because they said it was contaminated. I guess he did get off of the charges, so he is not guilty. Yet, I find it hard to believe that DT would go out of his way to testify against his teammate unless something wrong happened.

The official word is that we cut him in camp due to performance issues. So I guess if he wants revenge for that, this is the week to do it I suppose! Otherwise, he shouldn't be looking for revenge for someone looking to do what he thought was the right thing in a bad situation.

I just sold my copy on Amazon. It goes for ~$60. What's weird is at some point they were $19.99 everywhere. If I knew you were looking I would have parted with it for less. Such a great game, but I played it till I couldn't play anymore.

6-6 historically.

DT has inconsistent testimony that changed over time. http://blogs.westword.com/latestwor..._guilty_demaryius_thomas_harvey_steinberg.php

so he felt that something wrong happened but kept changing his story. thumbs up!

p.s.

6-6 historically but the niners have the only win between the two teams that actually means anything

Godslay

Banned
DT has inconsistent testimony that changed over time. http://blogs.westword.com/latestwor..._guilty_demaryius_thomas_harvey_steinberg.php

so he felt that something wrong happened but kept changing his story. thumbs up!

p.s.

6-6 historically but the niners have the only win between the two teams that actually means anything

Inconsistent in the idea that he couldn't tell for certain if she was drugged or just asleep. I guess that qualifies as changing his story. Either way she still ended up pregnant by Cox, and the DNA evidence doesn't lie. She didn't even bring up charges against him until she found out she was pregnant, because she didn't even know if she had sex that night.

You do have that Superbowl win, nobody can take that away from you. Plenty of teams have those wins over the Broncos, it's just something we've had to endure. You got of a little taste of it with giving Flacco his championship.

RBH

Josh Freeman would be proud.

Buccaneers director of player development Isaiah Harris was arrested at a Tampa Taco Bell early this morning on a charge of driving under the influence.

Harris didn't allow police to administer a blood-alcohol test, per Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times, but the arrest report says Harris allegedly hit a woman's car while trying to back up in the Taco Bell drive-thru. More from Auman's report:
http://deadspin.com/bucs-assistant-arrested-for-dui-allegedly-rear-ended-c-1647220146

Damn it! HATE YOU! HATE THIS THREAD!
Oh man, how did I miss this.

:lol

@SI_PeterKing · 13m13 minutes ago
Percy2: Sea spoke to Cle, TB also. Jets made best offer. Sea was open w/Jet GM John Idzik about the whole book on Harvin.
Me and Rando so close to being football Eskimo brothers

“@Terrancewest_28: #ACTIVE😡 I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YALL TOMORROW! I OWE MY TEAM/DAWGS AND THE CITY OF CLEVELAND ONE… instagram.com/p/uTo0DhpvFE/”
West active tomorrw

Drakeon

6-6 historically.

Christ Godslay, it was an offhand comment. It was not intended to be taken literally. I just meant it was Cox vs the team who cut him.

Godslay

Banned
Christ Godslay, it was an offhand comment. It was not intended to be taken literally. I just meant it was Cox vs the team who cut him.

Sorry. I've heard about this crap all week long on the radio, not to mention having to brawl with msctdsc or whatever his name is all week. I've been stuck in fight mode all week!

Top Bottom