• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Inconsistent in the idea that he couldn't tell for certain if she was drugged or just asleep. I guess that qualifies as changing his story. Either way she still ended up pregnant by Cox, and the DNA evidence doesn't lie. She didn't even bring up charges against him until she found out she was pregnant, because she didn't even know if she had sex that night.

You do have that Superbowl win, nobody can take that away from you. Plenty of teams have those wins over the Broncos, it's just something we've had to endure. You got of a little taste of it with giving Flacco his championship.

No. Inconsistent in that he initially said something with certainty and then changed his story to no I'm not certain later

JABEE

Watched Glengarry Glenross last night. Not really a fan. Great acting and cinematography, but the story itself was kind of lame.

trich-10-28-12.gif

ray-rice-11-25-12.gif

Spinluck

I just sold my copy on Amazon. It goes for ~$60. What's weird is at some point they were $19.99 everywhere. If I knew you were looking I would have parted with it for less. Such a great game, but I played it till I couldn't play anymore.

.__.

Oh well, the search continues.

Spinluck

So I got promoted this past Thursday. While I am happy that I will be able to waste more money with less consequences, I may also have to work some Sundays starting next week.

Football Sundays is all I have after long boring weeks :(

jakncoke

Banned
So I got promoted this past Thursday. While I am happy that I will be able to waste more money with less consequences, I may also have to work some Sundays starting next week.

Use your extra currency on cooking lessons.

JABEE

Wtf! This is a classic
It's fine film. The acting is incredible and the the shots are beautiful, but I just couldn't get into a story about stolen leads.

It seemed like the film was just designed around giving the actors space to spit well-written fire at their audience. I was expecting more. The level of craft that the film was made with was outstanding, but I didn't really like how every scene felt like an action set piece in prose form.

I recognized so many of the lines in the film too. It's an iconic film, but it just wasn't for me.

It's fine film. The acting is incredible and the the shots are beautiful, but I just couldn't get into a story about stolen leads.

It seemed like the film was just designed around giving the actors space to spit well-written fire at their audience. I was expecting more. The level of craft that the film was made with was outstanding, but I didn't really like how every scene felt like an action set piece in prose form.

I recognized so many of the lines in the film too. It's an iconic film, but it just wasn't for me.

well then you need to watch it again and again until you consider it a classic!

Congrats buddy! Hopefully you won't be working many Sundays, that would suck.

rando14

Congrats Spin!!

On the topic of Spin, I made some really good indian food tonight, I'd share it but I ate it all like a fatass :(

squicken

Wtf! This is a classic

Yeah it's amazing. Only thing I can think is that both Pacino and Baldwin, and even Spacey, kind of became lame as older actors, and it creeps into the perception of the work they did there

Most amazing thing about the movie is that the Baldwin scene was added to the play for length, when it's kind of like the most Mamet scene ever

brentech

I think my sinus infection along with the antibiotics is starting to make me go crazy.

As if my chronic health condition doesn't tear me apart enough, this is rough.

Top Bottom