• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

ShaneB

GG, Shane

turnovers are a killer - probably not used to the bullshit moves the CPU makes on all-madden

that Jordy TD got my team fired up!

GG bud! Yeah, that was my first game on All-Madden. I'll blame it on that! And when I broadcast here that I'm streaming, I'm always likely to play terrible, it's karma!

And yeah, that Jordy TD was insane. I need to rewatch that and gif it.

Thanks to anyone who watched!

Greg

GG bud! Yeah, that was my first game on All-Madden. I'll blame it on that! And when I broadcast here that I'm streaming, I'm always likely to play terrible, it's karma!

And yeah, that Jordy TD was insane. I need to rewatch that and gif it.

Thanks to anyone who watched!
yeah, they make some crazy unrealistic breaks - that Lattimore INT off the quick pass was one of them

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
DT Jacobbi McDaniel was elevated to the active roster for the Browns.

He looked really good in preseason but just couldn't crack the lineup, he has a shot now to show what he can do.

ShaneB

yeah, they make some crazy unrealistic breaks - that Lattimore INT off the quick pass was one of them

That was a nonsense pick. lol. I wondered WTF at that one the most.

Play of the game with that one handed catch! and the Misplay of the game with my nonsense user play. lol

OGWjipq.gif

All-Madden turns every QB into a turnover machine. Most QBs in the Madden league have more INTs than TDs.

Yup =(

cdyhybrid

Does Geno look like a dude who will take that shit?

Wussle didn't say shit while other dudes were fucking his wife because he was scared.

Harvin was willing to fight his teammates on a team with Aaron Hernandez. Think about that. You think he'll be scared of Geno?

Seattle with the best receiver being Doug Baldwin are suppose to win the NFC again? Don't make me laugh. I know the defense is big time, but you still gotta put points on the board. Still not sold on Seattle receiving core.

We drafted WRs in the 2nd and 4th, and Pete seems to like them, so I'm guessing they're expecting those guys to step up.

All of this shit coming out now goes to show you how bias the media is up in seattle.

NY would have had fucking video 3 minutes after that punch was thrown

Feels good being media darlings 8)

the shamalanyian twist is wussle setup his wife to get fucked so he could have a justified reason in court to divorce her. then he gets his new payday and fucks a lot of 20 year olds. thumbs up wussle!

That's my quarterback. What a leader!

_woLf

I still can't believe it's a 6th to 4th rounder...He must have been insanely toxic for the hawks to almost literally give him away. Wow.

Godslay

Banned
Just beat Star Fox 64 for the first time. It was a pretty good game overall. Felt like it was one of the few games where the 3D makes it look amazing. Trying to get through my 3DS backlog to some degree.

JABEE

although if anquan boldin = 6th rounder then the seachickens got an incredible deal for percy

Teams making the trade know about Harvin's issues too. If all of the stuff they are talking about is accurate, the Seahawks probably got a good deal for Harvin. Compare that to what the Eagles got for Desean Jackson (Nothing), who is a better player and less injury prone.

I'm still annoyed that the Eagles couldn't get anything for Jackson if he had to go.

I still can't believe it's a 6th to 4th rounder...He must have been insanely toxic for the hawks to almost literally give him away. Wow.

Toxic Schmoxic.

They guy has shit production. a first round pick and 11 million owed next year for 2 touchdowns and 4 games played? They got rid of him because someone was willing to take him.

Just beat Star Fox 64 for the first time. It was a pretty good game overall. Felt like it was one of the few games where the 3D makes it look amazing. Trying to get through my 3DS backlog to some degree.

I am really bad at shooting games (especially inverted) so I still haven't even got halfway through the game on my wii version :(

If you call that a celebration you probably consider not making a move on a girl being "the one that got away" like all the fuck pillow weirdos in OT.

Godslay

Banned
I am really bad at shooting games (especially inverted) so I still haven't even got halfway through the game on my wii version :(

Interesting. I started playing it months ago, so I can't remember if it was inverted by default. Picked it back up last night for some reason, and finished it this morning. Looking in the options, I had it set to Type B which is the default N64 control scheme, and Up was Up, which you could adjust to be inverted.

I don't know about the Wii version though.

It's a good game, but if you've played Kid Icarus, it's loses some of it's luster.

StarFox on the Super Nintendo blew me away. Those graphics at that time (1993) were mindblowing. It's the most I was ever impressed by graphics until Soul Calibur in 2001.

Godslay

Banned
StarFox on the Super Nintendo blew me away. Those graphics at that time (1993) were mindblowing. It's the most I was ever impressed by graphics until Soul Calibur in 2001.

It was a good game too. I remember playing it a lot. I just never really fully went to the N64. Played the bigger titles, but was mostly on the PS1 at that point.

It was a good game too. I remember playing it a lot. I just never really fully went to the N64. Played the bigger titles, but was mostly on the PS1 at that point.

StarFox 64 was great for different reasons. ID4 was huge at the time - getting to Katina in that game... man.

97105-star-fox-64-nintendo-64-screenshot-the-independence-day-levels.jpg

As a whole the sheer quantity of enemies was unheard of. They blotted out the screen at times.

Worked 3 times this month so far.

On the list of best single day performances this month, I'm 1, 2 and 5.

GOTTA EAT MOTHERFUCKERS

blount%20eatin.gif

STARTED FROM THE TOP STILL HERE!

squicken

Wow just saw stuff on Harvin. Russ messed up. Ashton was keeping the peace in the WR room and Russ selfishly divorced her. Guess he doesn't care as much about winning as he claims

bionic77

You guys are hitting me with the nostalgia feels. Star Fox 64 was something else at the time.

What a fun game.
Yeah I don't know what it would be like today but that game was awesome when it came out. The tank levels took it to another level. I feel like the only negative were the submarine levels and it has been so long since I played the game I barely remember that shit. The N64 only had like 7 games worth playing but those games are all in the hall of fame.

Kid Icarus for DS takes the SF64 formula to the next level. Damn that game was fun.

Seahawks imploding

i don't think they are or will implode. it's just funny how differently the media treats the seachickens over other teams. ultimately it doesn't matter but you have shit like "wussle's greatest weakness is that he is TOO good and devotes his life to football!" and "wow incredible trade for the seahawks to cut their losses and end any possible lockerroom issue. now they move forward to their 2nd straight superbowl"

the niners get shit thrown at them from all over and it is harbaughs fault because he doesn't suck the medias dick like cheatin' pete but i dont think reporting shit in the media should be a popularity contest

Top Bottom