• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Milchjon

Can't sleep and watched a string of Vice stuff.

Honestly, most of the people they put in front of the camera (their reporters and chefs) are really off-putting. And overall the videos all have this try-hard stink.

zychi

Banned

Honestly, most of the people they put in front of the camera (their reporters and chefs) are really off-putting. And overall the videos all have this try-hard stink.
Action bronson's munchies is the best thing on that site

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I just sold my copy on Amazon. It goes for ~$60. What's weird is at some point they were $19.99 everywhere. If I knew you were looking I would have parted with it for less. Such a great game, but I played it till I couldn't play anymore.

Oh my, didn't know it sold for that much. I might just do that too.

Spinluck

Use your extra currency on cooking lessons.

That sounds like a terrible investment.

The company I work for does catering for international flights, I'm technically already in the food business!

Congrats buddy! Hopefully you won't be working many Sundays, that would suck.

Congrats Spin!!

On the topic of Spin, I made some really good indian food tonight, I'd share it but I ate it all like a fatass :(

Thanks bros, I have never tried making Indian before, but I may add it to my to do list next time I feel like making something.

Godslay

Banned
Go fuck yourself, Peyton.

You five headed cunt

Hell yeah

zmlVel.gif

Oh my, didn't know it sold for that much. I might just do that too.

Yeah, ranges from $40 to $60 on condition. I had all the menus, box, and unopened AR Cards, listed as like new, fetched like $51 with fees. Great game, but I wasn't going to play it again.

brentech

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEA BROTHER!!!!!

shamalyanian twist #2: he body slammed tate after he found out tate banged wussles wife! he was sticking up for his QB!
From the couple times I've heard Tate speak, I'm kind of thinking he probably deserved it.

Dude seems dumb as shit. That Notre Dame scholastic bump.

Kas wants you guys to trade Calvin Johnson to keep the scumbag Suh around, so that shouldnt shock you he'd be ok giving up a 3rd for a unstable dude like Harvin
Kas is still cool though. Me and him are probably the two most positive Lions fans on here. PD also cool too. #Onepride

bionic77

I have to agree with this. A lot of their reporters are not likable. At least for myself.

But on the other hand they cover some really cool ass shit that I don't see covered anywhere else.

Journalism must be the field people who failed in everything else gravitate towards.

zychi

Banned

FSU corner sold that defensive holding as a pick real well.

that back line ref couldnt see the hold. he shouldn't have made that call, should've been the ref on the sideline.

fuck.

Trey

FSU corner sold that defensive holding as a pick real well.

that back line ref couldnt see the hold. he shouldn't have made that call, should've been the ref on the sideline.

fuck.

lol

top receiver ran half a route and engaged his mark. Middle receiver didn't even pretend to care about running a route, he goes a straight up hugs the defender closest to where the pass is designed to go. Safety obviously is in no position to engage. Easy call to make. Thing is, they all could have merely stood there for as much as the Noles dbs knew who to cover. Robinson is wide open in all variants of that play being run.

Gobias

Banned
Well CFBgaf is about to be NBAgaf'd.

Zigzz14 is bringing the laughs:

Unfucking real, Cunt city. Motherfucking cunt city, You pussies didn't realize it but hopfullye you do now. Notre Dame will never get a fair shake. I wanna fucking puke cuz that was shameful and downright disgusting

What the fuck are you talking about? Rape? I have no clue what you are talking about. Oh, your talking about the girl who tried to kill herself twice before and finally succedded? Ok, you know they just were making out? Your an OSU fan right? Join the SEC SCUM.

The Declan Sullivan incident was a terrible tragedy and to make light of it shows your gigantic cuniness

Top Bottom