• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

Afrikan

StarFox 64 was great for different reasons. ID4 was huge at the time - getting to Katina in that game... man.

97105-star-fox-64-nintendo-64-screenshot-the-independence-day-levels.jpg

As a whole the sheer quantity of enemies was unheard of. They blotted out the screen at times.

pfff..... you should've played the real thing....I DARE ANYONE!

250px-PS1indepenceday.jpg
playstation-53208-71384032726.jpg

can't believe I actually finished it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Peter King @SI_PeterKing
Percy1: Piggybacking on @MMehtaNYDN and @RapSheet: Seattle gets a 6 for Harvin if Jets cut him after year; a 4 if he's on team in 2015.

Peter King @SI_PeterKing
Percy2: Sea spoke to Cle, TB also. Jets made best offer. Sea was open w/Jet GM John Idzik about the whole book on Harvin.

Hunter S.

The 49ers secondary looks scary. Their D is still one of the best in the league even with all the injuries. I am starting to think the Broncos will have a tougher game than I imagined come Sunday. This was the right Sunday night game to choose.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Where's your passion on hating the Steelers and Ravens?!?! Heck maybe you hate the Bengals too!

It's kinda hard to hate when you get your shit pushed in pretty much every time you play each other.

I shit on the Bungles whenever I can because they're the only AFC North team I've seen the Browns actually win against.

Drakeon

The 49ers secondary looks scary. Their D is still one of the best in the league even with all the injuries. I am starting to think the Broncos will have a tougher game than I imagined come Sunday. This was the right Sunday night game to choose.
Cox is coming for his revenge for the team who wronged him!

Also I hope Brock is able to play, especially with ward injured.

Crisco

Banned
A 6th round pick to rent Percy Harvin for half a season? That's a sweet deal if you're already a contender but it doesn't do much for the Jets.

ShaneB

It's kinda hard to hate when you get your shit pushed in pretty much every time you play each other.

I shit on the Bungles whenever I can because they're the only AFC North team I've seen the Browns actually win against.

But that's why you hate teams :(

I mean it's why I hate the god damn Yankees in baseball!

Hunter S.

I am just going to have to fall back on how your guys are going to suffer sucking down that thin, cold Rocky Mountain air. Too tired to play coming from the sea. The Broncos are pretty healthy too. Damn, it is gonna be good!

Spinluck

Yeah I don't know what it would be like today but that game was awesome when it came out. The tank levels took it to another level. I feel like the only negative were the submarine levels and it has been so long since I played the game I barely remember that shit. The N64 only had like 7 games worth playing but those games are all in the hall of fame.

Kid Icarus for DS takes the SF64 formula to the next level. Damn that game was fun.

I've been looking for this game but can't find it anywhere. It's like Nintendo only printed 100 copies. Could use another great 3DS game.

RBH

Man, I'm really tempted to get an iPad Mini 2 refurb from Apple right now while they're still available. I was thinking about waiting to see what kind of deals roll around during Black Friday, but I'm not sure if there will be any iPad Mini 2's left by that time.

It'd be really nice to use in the hospital and clinics for all of the medical apps instead of having to use my iPhone all the time.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
But that's why you hate teams :(

I mean it's why I hate the god damn Yankees in baseball!

Yeah but at least the Jays beat the Yankees every so often.

Big Ben is 18-2 versus the Browns

Joe Flacco is something like 12-1 versus the Browns as well.

30-3 versus the Browns, really where can I hate when BLarry and Jak and Deacon can just pat me on the head and say go play outside with Gata. :(

our secondary isn't in great shape against the broncos if brock/ward don't play. ward has really improved his play since the beginning of the season. against another team we could get away with it but we needs all hands on deck for peypey. i'm just worried dontae is going to be thrust into a major coverage role and pey is going to continually abuse him ala what he did against marcus cooper (chiefs) last year.

then we have either wilhoite or borland (rookie) possibly covering julius thomas that is tough to ask. fangio and the defensive coaches are some of the leagues best so i do expect us to perform well despite the injuries

Man, I'm really tempted to get an iPad Mini 2 refurb from Apple right now while they're still available. I was thinking about waiting to see what kind of deals roll around during Black Friday, but I'm not sure if there will be any iPad Mini 2's left by that time.

It'd be really nice to use in the hospital and clinics for all of the medical apps instead of having to use my iPhone all the time.

Do it, it's cheap as fuck and nobody needs a Mini 3.

Drakeon

our secondary isn't in great shape against the broncos if brock/ward don't play. ward has really improved his play since the beginning of the season. against another team we could get away with it but we needs all hands on deck for peypey. i'm just worried dontae is going to be thrust into a major coverage role and pey is going to continually abuse him ala what he did against marcus cooper (chiefs) last year.

then we have either wilhoite or borland (rookie) possibly covering julius thomas that is tough to ask. fangio and the defensive coaches are some of the leagues best so i do expect us to perform well despite the injuries

Oh don't get me wrong, I think we're in trouble and it's going to be a shoot out if Brock and Ward are both out. That's a tall order to win if that is the case. Best way I see to attack the Broncos then is to keep Peyton off the field and really get Gore and Hyde going. Iupatti being out, of course, hurts that, but at least Anthony Davis looks to be healthy for Sunday.

Goddamn we have a lot of injuries.

zychi

Banned

I'm torn between an ipad air 2(if it has 2gb ram) an ipad air 1 refurbished or the nexus 9.

ShaneB

Yeah but at least the Jays beat the Yankees every so often.

Big Ben is 18-2 versus the Browns

Joe Flacco is something like 12-1 versus the Browns as well.

30-3 versus the Browns, really where can I hate when BLarry and Jak and Deacon can just pat me on the head and say go play outside with Gata. :(

Bah! Stand up and be a man and hate those teams! The Steelers have their 5 SBs, the Ravens have a couple, and the Browns have been getting their butt whooped. Fuck those teams too!

And the Jays do not "beat" the Yankees every so often. Winning a regular season series doesn't mean anything if it doesn't amount to much in the long run. The Yankees have won 26 titles or whatever, and the Blue Jays have been the definition of mediocrity for 20 years! =*( I enjoy every bit of the Red Sox/Yankess rivalry because it's something else to cheer against the Yankees for. Fuck the Yankees.

I at least hope you hate the Red Wings and their playoff streak!

Oh don't get me wrong, I think we're in trouble and it's going to be a shoot out if Brock and Ward are both out. That's a tall order to win if that is the case. Best way I see to attack the Broncos then is to keep Peyton off the field and really get Gore and Hyde going. Iupatti being out, of course, hurts that, but at least Anthony Davis looks to be healthy for Sunday.

Goddamn we have a lot of injuries.

this has been a bad year for missing players for us. i'd have to say the biggest surprise is obviously Cox but a close second is skuta. i mean dan fucking skuta is filling in for aldon smith and have a decent year. 15 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 FF's. not all pro numbers or anything but he came to SF as a special teams career backup. he sets the edge so well and just plays disciplined football.

he had a really good game against the rams but his best play was on a rams 4 yard run. they attempted a miss direction/end around and i would have to guess that the majority of OLB's in this league would have bit on the initial action but he read it perfectly and forced tavon austin back inside. he did get the 4 yard gain but short of skuta doing that, it is likely a TD or a first and goal.

of course the next play on 3rd and 1 chris culliver sucks a dick and gives up a free TD but that's neither here nor there!

zychi

Banned
just did a 6 team parley with covers
bengals, bears, jags, gb, det and sd

i win a shit load of money if i get it right.
i've been nice to other football fans, and dont usually bet on the NFL. hopefully the football gods are nice to me this week.

rando14

this has been a bad year for missing players for us. i'd have to say the biggest surprise is obviously Cox but a close second is skuta. i mean dan fucking skuta is filling in for aldon smith and have a decent year. 15 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 FF's. not all pro numbers or anything but he came to SF as a special teams career backup. he sets the edge so well and just plays disciplined football.

he had a really good game against the rams but his best play was on a rams 4 yard run. they attempted a miss direction/end around and i would have to guess that the majority of OLB's in this league would have bit on the initial action but he read it perfectly and forced tavon austin back inside. he did get the 4 yard gain but short of skuta doing that, it is likely a TD or a first and goal.

of course the next play on 3rd and 1 chris culliver sucks a dick and gives up a free TD but that's neither here nor there!

I'll trade you a conditional pick (ranging from 6th to 4th, currently pending) for Skuta!! It's the deal of the century!!

Im at LSU stadium tailgating yayyyyy

Since you don't drink, are you, like, eating a bunch of chips or something man!!

cajunator

Banned
I'll trade you a conditional pick (ranging from 6th to 4th, currently pending) for Skuta!! It's the deal of the century!!

Since you don't drink, are you, like, eating a bunch of chips or something man!!

Got some fried catfish poboys and leftover lemon pepper rotisserie chicken.

Hunter S.

maybe in pre-season. niners have won the past 2 times we've played against denver, including the final game of the 2006 season where denver needed to win at home to make the playoffs.

That response was so fast it was almost like you were prepaired to give it. Those must of been years with Orton, Cutler, or Plummer at QB. Fuck you FMT!

Afrikan

tremble in fear

Ahmad Brooks
Chris Borland
Mike Wilhoite
Dan Skuda

Chris Culliver
Parrish Cox
Eric Reid
Antoine Bethea

Ray McDonald
Ian Williams
Justin Smith

but seriously, our D-Coordinator is going to have to coach his ass off against Peyton. I know Manning is licking his chops at middle of the field.

Wes

venison crêpe
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m 3 minutes ago
This is fun. Spent 20 mins sorting rookies RT @PFF: New filters in premium section, This year's crop of rookie guards

B0KGr50CUAAH2w6.png:large

0aFpGJM.gif

everett golson Moves Into first round Qb talk after tonight?...?!...
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m 3 minutes ago
This is fun. Spent 20 mins sorting rookies RT @PFF: New filters in premium section, This year's crop of rookie guards

B0KGr50CUAAH2w6.png:large

0aFpGJM.gif
I tried posting this a bit ago from my phone, but fucking Ios8 is the worst.

Top Bottom