• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 7 |OT| Newton's Laws of Football

That CFB thread

S9u1u85m.png

ShaneB

Sorry Shane, way too late here and I'm falling asleep so I only managed to watch the first half :(

You missed a hell of a 2nd half!!!

Nice pick 6 bro.

Getting tempted to buy madden 15 from watching your stream

gg man. tough loss.

Ugh. Yeah, that was a heartbreaker. I've gotta stop being such a dumbass with my user switching and horrible tackling antics. That long run TD killed me. and yeah, you should buy it!

zychi

Banned
lol

top receiver ran half a route and engaged his mark. Middle receiver didn't even pretend to care about running a route, he goes a straight up hugs the defender closest to where the pass is designed to go. Safety obviously is in no position to engage. Easy call to make. Thing is, they all could have merely stood there for as much as the Noles dbs knew who to cover. Robinson is wide open in all variants of that play being run.

if you watch the replay, the db is holding his jersey with his right hand, which leads to the wr bending forward with his head down. no way he pulled a rub on the db there. it's done and over with, but it was a horrible call.

if the ref makes the call the other way, he's hung from a tree before he even leaves town. the coach doesnt even have the balls to suspend his player for autographs, like georgia did, the ref wouldn't have had a chance.

shit like this happens all the time in cfb,(nd over stanford a few years back) and its why i prefer the nfl.

Talon

That dawg rage quit with this dime.
Well, I just made 280,000 dollars last year thanks to my defree from the number one buisnss school in the country. So your can suck my ballz.
This just about five posts after complaining about ND losing to a team coached by an "awful, awful man."

Delightful!

Malalaw

Lions fans. I wish you good luck tomorrow. It will be a great game no doubt. May the best team win.

Let it be the Saints pls

Lions fans. I wish you good luck tomorrow. It will be a great game no doubt. May the best team win.

Let it be the Saints pls
I'll be as nervous as ever. Like every Lions game. Just know I did root for y'all in the 2009 super bowl. I even rooted for y'all in 2011 after you guys kicked our asses
I bet Relly and his friends are drinking on .Water Street. Gross.
Nope North side. Where us Black folks reside

Malalaw

I'll be as nervous as ever. Like every Lions game. Just know I did root for y'all in the 2009 super bowl. I even rooted for y'all in 2011 after you guys kicked our asses
Nope North side. Where us Black folks reside

It will be a good game thats for sure. Can't wait.

Well back at home about to get some rest hopefully not have a hangover. Hope my friend can get to his crib to get the ass he got coming to him. Good night y'all

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
And Kas said he wouldn't mind if we traded a third for dude.

That was before I found out him and Tate had gotten into a huge fight.

After that: nope.gif

I'm nervous about the game tomorrow. No Megatron, no Ebron, no Fauria, no Riddick...

I still don't have faith that Bush is fully healthy and Riddick proved he's a solid speed back on screens against the Vikings until he reinjured his hamstring.

5-2 sounds so much better than 4-3.

jakncoke

Banned
lol at that notre dame fan melting down. fuck notre dame and their fans hiding behind 25 year contracts with shitty teams because of "traditions" so they dont have to join a real conference.

jakncoke

Banned
Having a MNF game sucks, not only no steeler game today. But tomorrow Im going to be forced to stay up late to watch them lose and get like 2 hours sleep.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
lol at that notre dame fan melting down. fuck notre dame and their fans hiding behind 25 year contracts with shitty teams because of "traditions" so they dont have to join a real conference.

Holy hell that was hilarious, plus the "CFBGAF don't turn into NFLGAF" :jnc I saw the video is the general consensus that it was offensive PI? Looked 50/50 to me and on the last play it's tough to flag that.

I tried watching some of the game but CFB is boring. Can't get into it plus I went to Community College for a little so I have no alliegances.

As a fan of a team that is having a record breaking defensive season, it'd be nice to see some defense and I'm not a fan of the spread offense nonsense that most programs run.

jakncoke

Banned
Holy hell that was hilarious, plus the "CFBGAF don't turn into NFLGAF" :jnc I saw the video is the general consensus that it was offensive PI? Looked 50/50 to me and on the last play it's tough to flag that.

I tried watching some of the game but CFB is boring. Can't get into it plus I went to Community College for a little so I have no alliegances.

As a fan of a team that is having a record breaking defensive season, it'd be nice to see some defense and I'm not a fan of the spread offense nonsense that most programs run.

lol we always get a bad rep because of gata

wow 1 pm games on local is browns/jags and bills/vikes. what have I done to deserve this :(

Well Bears fans don't exist so I guess it's only fair I have to deal with this.

Huge game for the Dolphins today. Drop to 2-4 and the season is all but over, especially with the Pats in Pats mode. Going in with no expectations but I'll probably end up pissed off and depressed as usual.

Milchjon

Well Bears fans don't exist so I guess it's only fair I have to deal with this.

Huge game for the Dolphins today. Drop to 2-4 and the season is all but over, especially with the Pats in Pats mode. Going in with no expectations but I'll probably end up pissed off and depressed as usual.

Pats are gonna lose the next 6, so you still have a legit chance!

Top Bottom