• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

bionic77

Foles fucking garbage. What a game though.
Have we ever seen a qb play so well his first year and so badly the next?

We knew he was going to come back to earth but I did not see him sucking this much. Dude sucks balls this year. Be interesting to see what Kelly does in the draft this offseason.

Holy shit, superbowl flashbacks right there

mcnabbpuking-02.gif

I know you were talking about the cards

Have we ever seen a qb play so well his first year and so badly the next?

We knew he was going to come back to earth but I did not see him sucking this much. Dude sucks balls this year. Be interesting to see what Kelly does in the draft this offseason.
Cam newton, rg3?

I'm so glad we're done with Pittsburgh for the year.

I wish we had them on our schedule this early every year. It gives us the best chance of actually beating them.

6-1 BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

GG Eagles-GAF shit was intense down to the literal last second, as exciting as football can get at the end there. It was really close as we both predicted but I knew we would get it done in our house. Cardiac Cards, jesus. Still undefeated at home and our kicker broke the all time rookie record for successful consecutive kicks now a perfect 16/16.

On another front, can we PLEASE get a fucking break with injuries??? God I hope Peterson is ok and will be good to go against Dallas. I'm glad Maclin is alright and congrats to him for the stellar game (though I don't think that second TD happens if Peterson were in). Phew, what a fucking game.

squicken

I love it.

http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2393372/wattselfie.0.gif[/ig][/QUOTE]

Football players, really all pro athletes, talk themselves into slights to motivate themselves.

And Watt is Lawrence Taylor/Reggie White tier. He can do whatever the fuck he wants

Top Bottom