• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

brentech

I was about to write off Rodgers because we all know that whores sap your strength and there are not many girls who are bigger sluts than Munn.

That hover hand pic should give you hope though. She can't suck his life force out unless he penetrates and that pic seems like strong evidence that that probably never happened.
Unfortunately that picture was old. Things have changed.

SNF spoiler alert:
rSx2RGi.jpg

I expect games like this from Ben from now on.

Obviously, not 500 yard 6 touchdown games, but consistent measured games where he gets the ball out quickly and makes quick decisions for 60 minutes. I've said this before, but I think when Ben is on he's easily a top 5 QB in this league, and we NEEDED that from him to beat the Colts today.

Awesome game. Well, not really, my heart skipped a few beats today. Very few low points, so I won't even bother with that. Next stop the Rats.

Burt

Matthews extends his arms and keeps his toes down instead of jumping to chest catch that last ball and he's the hero in an Eagles win. Whatever though, can't throw it all on him. Dogshit game overall with the turnovers, penalties, and the continuing saga of cornerback dumbfuckery. O-line playing like tissue paper didn't help much either.

Tom Penny

Obviously, not 500 yard 6 touchdown games, but consistent measured games where he gets the ball out quickly and makes quick decisions for 60 minutes. I've said this before, but I think when Ben is on he's easily a top 5 QB in this league, and we NEEDED that from him to beat the Colts today.

Awesome game. Well, not really, my heart skipped a few beats today. Very few low points, so I won't even bother with that. Next stop the Rats.

Haley sucks though.

harSon

Banned

Not being pressured for once had a positive effect. Who would have thought.

Not leaving yourself much chance at that good pizza...how about 4 tds?

I need a Daigo/Guile comeback. Down by 60 with Rodgers/Colston left.

Orange Julius sucked
J Bell sucked
Branden Oliver sucked
Mike Wallace couldn't get open.

My highest pt total is from my kicker Hausk

harSon

Banned
Not holding onto the ball for a million years in the redzone helped too. Just two weeks ago we had people saying Steelers didn't have any players that could get scores on the team.

Like 75% of his best plays of the game were when he had like 5+ seconds in the backfield....

Our ability to push the ball down the field was the biggest difference from past weeks.

cajunator

Banned
Not holding onto the ball for a million years in the redzone helped too. Just two weeks ago we had people saying Steelers didn't have any players that could get scores on the team.

How is he playing, BTW? Only seen a few games.

Keenan holds down his side of the field. Qbs simply throw the other side.

JABEE

I feel like shit after that game. Both the Niners and Cards were there for the taking. Turnovers and Foles's tentativeness cost us the game. The Eagles are 5-2 and won't keep up with the Cowboys. The Eagles should have won this game.

GB or the Lions are going to screw us out of a playoff spot.

Cowboys
Cardinals
Packers
Panthers?
Lions
Niners

I feel like shit after that game. Both the Niners and Cards were there for the taking. Turnovers and Foles's tentativeness cost us the game. The Eagles are 5-2 and won't keep up with the Cowboys. The Eagles should have won this game.

GB or the Lions are going to screw us out of a playoff spot.

Cowboys
Cardinals
Packers
Panthers?
Lions
Niners
Boys are gonna run out of steam. Foles is a QB of the present and future. Be thankful.

Top Bottom