• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Would just like to point out that the NFC South has a collective point differential of -170.

The next worst division is the AFC South with -66.

Spinluck

GG Steelers GAF (shit game actually).

Maybe the bullshit luck the Colts keep getting will end and people will realize how shitty your team truly is.

I can watch my team take a beating and I'll answer when I'm wrong. I will watch the blowouts and take the heat during them. You disappear when your team is shit (which is most of the time) and talk shit when they actually do something. You weren't even here to watch the semi comeback you guys almost pulled on us, but I bet you would've been mouthing off after that win. Or crying because your Golden boy Watt doesn't have is dicked sucked enough (even though people are saying he should win MVP).

I said over and over that I do not think we were as good as the media makes us seem and always site our flaws, and when I did you called me out for not saying they are not good and not buying into the media hype. I say they look good, you say I said they were going to the Superbowl.

So you can keep doing what you do, cause I enjoy watching you cry about us week in and week out. When you guys were actually good in 2012, the media crowned you guys halfway through the season, and I didn't bitch. Didn't really bother me. But it's cool, you do you, and I'll keep laughing at you like you're a child. Maybe if your team was worth fuckall they'd actually talk about you guys.

brentech

If this were in Green Bay, I don't think I'd be overly concerned about this game, but since it's in the Superdome......little worried. Especially down Sam Shields and a safety that has played much better this year than ever before in Morgan Burnett

Greg

If this were in Green Bay, I don't think I'd be overly concerned about this game, but since it's in the Superdome......little worried. Especially down Sam Shields and a safety that has played much better this year than ever before in Morgan Burnett
but... Rodgers in a dome!

You won't find a single Steelers fan who thinks we're a legitimately good team.

Yup. They played a game today, though. Respect.

That describes everyone in the league other than Denver.

No one else is good this year. Maybe Arizona but it is really hard for me to believe in Carson Palmer and the poo poo platter they have at qb.
Oh agreement, that's nice to see. I mean props to the Steelers for the win either way.

I just gotta see more out of them. Hell I gotta see more out of a LOT of teams except Denver.

RELAYER

Banned
I'm still at a loss for words over the Falcons today.. That was the type of thing that makes me question why I even give a crap. It's almost like they are literally cursed. You have to be something beyond sucking to lose like that.

eznark

Banned

I worry about every game. I really don't see how the Saints keep this close but I feel it in my bones that the Packers will just play like shit tonight.

bionic77

I am going to lose my fantasy matchup this week unless Rodgers can also put up 46 points or whatever the fuck Ben ended up with...

Thats 2 in a row I am going to lose.

:(

MechDX

GG Steelers GAF (shit game actually).

I can watch my team take a beating and I'll answer when I'm wrong. I will watch the blowouts and take the heat during them. You disappear when your team is shit (which is most of the time) and talk shit when they actually do something. You weren't even here to watch the semi comeback you guys almost pulled on us, but I bet you would've been mouthing off after that win. Or crying because your Golden boy Watt doesn't have is dicked sucked enough (even though people are saying he should win MVP).

I said over and over that I do not think we were as good as the media makes us seem and always site our flaws, and when I did you called me out for not saying they are not good and not buying into the media hype. I say they look good, you say I said they were going to the Superbowl.

So you can keep doing what you do, cause I enjoy watching you cry about us week in and week out. When you guys were actually good in 2012, the media crowned you guys halfway through the season, and I didn't bitch. Didn't really bother me. But it's cool, you do you, and I'll keep laughing at you like you're a child. Maybe if your team was worth fuckall they'd actually talk about you guys.

I win

Delicious.

bionic77

Not the Cowboys? I think they actually look fraudless this year.
On offense they might be the best team.

Still not sure on their defense. I have no seen a ton of them but the Cowboy fans here seem to be sure that their defense could be garbo. I trust my fellow NeoGAFFers.

cdyhybrid

6-1 BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

GG Eagles-GAF shit was intense down to the literal last second, as exciting as football can get at the end there. It was really close as we both predicted but I knew we would get it done in our house. Cardiac Cards, jesus. Still undefeated at home and our kicker broke the all time rookie record for successful consecutive kicks now a perfect 16/16.

On another front, can we PLEASE get a fucking break with injuries??? God I hope Peterson is ok and will be good to go against Dallas. I'm glad Maclin is alright and congrats to him for the stellar game (though I don't think that second TD happens if Peterson were in). Phew, what a fucking game.

You don't get to bitch about injuries.

Greg

I am going to lose my fantasy matchup this week unless Rodgers can also put up 46 points or whatever the fuck Ben ended up with...

Thats 2 in a row I am going to lose.

:(
don't worry, he got your back

it's getting closer to Halloween which means Olivia's black magic is almost at full strength

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I win
Delicious.
Lol.
I was thinking about how I would respond and I would've gone with posting pics of my tickets to almost every Texans home game this season. I have nothing more to comment on the matter.

bionic77

don't worry, he got your back

it's getting closer to Halloween which means Olivia's black magic is almost at full strength
I was about to write off Rodgers because we all know that whores sap your strength and there are not many girls who are bigger sluts than Munn.

That hover hand pic should give you hope though. She can't suck his life force out unless he penetrates and that pic seems like strong evidence that that probably never happened.

Top Bottom