• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

rando14

I don't think so. He's more of Saint then Russ or Luck are. Guy is a good human being. I don't care if he talks down to a rookie QB about the game, doesn't change the fact that he's he a good guy off the field.

How dare you sir!! Russ is such a great guy he let the entire team sleep with his wife!!

That's my qb :')

Farooq

Banned
Do you have anybody in the backfield that could pick up some slack if Murray starts to fade a bit?

But yeah, that o-line, Romo, and those weapons are a rock-solid combination.

They won't play at Murray's level, and there are questions of how they do in pass pro, but I think the combination of Randle and Dunbar could handle a couple of games. Ryan Williams on practice squad is a good back as well. I imagine if Murray were to miss substantial time, Williams would get called up. I have more confidence with the depth at RB than any other positional group.

This isn't a contest, you don't have to choose my friend.

You can have them all!

Sorry I just have an extreme dislike for skinny no ass females
give me something like this anyday
annasophia-robb-booty-in-a-skintight-dress-04-675x900.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

500 yards and lost. Good game cards. Damn, I can't wait to have the full o line back.

To the Dallas coaches, please continue to use the hell out of your RB. I hear they play great after a monster season of over use.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That was fantastic. Saints are going to have a long night if they give Rodg that much time.

Burt

That a Cromartie INT in the first half was exactly this. Foles had plenty of time and held onto the ball way too long. He should take the sack with first down at the 20, not just heave the ball into coverage. There was some pressure, but Huff was open if he doesn't wait so long to make his throw.

Matthews was also open on the last play. He waited too damn long to make that throw. He left Matthews with little room. He also threw it wide. There was no way for Matthews to make that catch without leaping.
It was (a little) late because he didn't have a pocket and was forced to backpedal the entire play. If he had two seconds of pocket it could've been different. Matthews caught it square in his chest, and didn't have to jump that far to get it. Even if he did have to jump, if he had made a hands catch he definitely could've reached it while extended the right way with his feet in bounds instead of sailing out. He was maybe a foot out of bounds with the long jump he pulled to get hit in the chest.

Whatever, though. The game was lost on much more than that.

Top Bottom