• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

JABEE

MatAdaq.jpg

No More Forced Photo Ops

sethbot

Yeah, lack of commitment to the run is finally rearing its' ugly head. Hopefully they shape up for Arizona or it's going to be a lot worse.

Kobe24

Cowboys remaining schedule

Arizona
At Jacksonville
At New York Giants
Philadelphia
At Chicago
At Philadelphia
Indianapolis
At Washington

8-8 confirmed

Renji_11

Seriously though, the only thing stopping the Cowboys is the Cowboys. Murray was averaging what? 6ypg? MAYBE more, and they threw it so much tonight.

In OT, 8 yard run, pass, pass, pass. WHAT? All they had to do was ride Murray to the goal line.

THIS! It's ridiculous the Skins d-line was gassed they should of ran it until they can prove they can stop it. Garret should of also sit Romo down in OT. He obviously didn't look comfortable out there.

Grifter

After enjoying all his soul-crushing losses, I was actually conflicted on whether I wanted to see Romo return and endure another one with a last minute fumble/int (that should've happened).

Bitanator

Murray carried for 19 times, it was 2&3, when he gets 20 carries, we win the game... Just saying, dumb decision to pass three times

With the Dallas loss, the Cardinals have been upgraded from NFC West Overlords to:

NFC OVERLORDS

Put this shit in the OT Week 9 OP tomorrow ;)

6-1 best record in the conference woooo

Now we just tap the Cowgirls ass as I've always expected and pull further ahead :D Take heart Eagle-GAF you will pass them in time ;)

Spinluck

Garrett is an idiot.

I refuse to believe he did not notice Romo overacting to the slightest bit of pressure when he came back into the game.

He's also an idiot for not running it on 2nd and Short with Murray.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Get this Week 9 OT thread started. Lions are going to be healing and will have most our complete team including Calvin Johnson, Joe Fauria, Ebron, Reggie Bush healthy since Week 1.

Defend the Den 2014.

Wynnebeck

Banned
"The Cowboys arguably the best team in the NFL"

-ESPN

mjlol.png

Just shows how wacky this league is. Packers were picked just last week to be the team coming out of the NFC only to lose horribly. Cowboys lose at home after a hot streak to the Redskins. Pats put up 51 and Gata still can't count past potato.

Top Bottom