• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Yeah just let Grover do it, he already called dibs and it'd be lame to jump in just because you're impatient. Ask him to add whatever Lion fraud shit you want if that's what you're concerned about. I already asked him to add a Cards NFC overlord thing ;P Gotta relish it while it lasts!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm sure Grover already put some time into his

don't be disrespectin'!

You're right.

Grover always puts in work, yeah you're right. Just hyped from this whole weekend and us being #2 in the NFC Playoff picture when our team has not been complete and doubted since Week 1.

My OT is some .gifs, pics, standings, schedule and another Stafford pic or two.

You're right.

Grover always puts in work, yeah you're right. Just hyped from this whole weekend and us being #2 in the NFC Playoff picture when our team has not been complete and doubted since Week 1.

Just make it your first post in the new thread, good of you to let Grover create it.

JABEE

You're right.

You didn't watch the game, and your team won on a delay of game penalty against the Falcons!

I feel like we should let Kas have his fun. We all know the Lions are going to crash and burn when it counts, let him have his October championship!

Farooq

Banned
Cheer up Farooq, you still have that running game and OL.

I'm good now, shouldn't have posted what I posted.

When I saw Romo on the ground, just saw all my playoff hopes go down the drain. It is not Washington's fault, they just played the game. If Romo checked his protection, shit wouldn't have happened. Not to say it couldn't have happened on a play against the Texans, Giants, or whatever team Dallas faces. Just sucks knowing your QB is out and may never be the same.

Emotions got the better of me.

MVP

Banned
Didn't think WAS would win outright, but that spread was ridiculous...oh well, kaching

y9NXFJ1.jpg

I never had any strong feelings towards the Lions until Kas. Now I completely hate them.

Man I want to root for the Lions so much too. They picked up Nate Burleson a few years ago (who was former Seahawk), they currently have Golden Tate (former Seahawk), they have Megatron (I mean MEGATRON). Sad for a guy like Javhid (sp?) Best, their 0-16 season. Cliff Avril being a former Lions! I mean so many reasons to root for the Lions.

And then Kas just takes a giant ass shit on it. I mean if he was in charge of the Lions he make Dan Snyder look like a marketing genius. Probably lose 35% of the fan base in a year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Cardinals are a better team and Carson Palmer is a better QB than Stafford. But keeping on fucking that chicken Kas.

While we're at it, Arians is a better coach.

No they're not. They are absolutely not if you want to bring up defense, or offense.

I'll say this though, we play the Cards in Arizona Week 11. For whatever reason the last decade or so we always lose in Arizona. That will be a tough game but I still think we win. Keep this for the Week 9 OT, but the Lions are the #2 in the NFC and we've missed many key players like Megatron, Bush, Fauria etc.

We've been getting it done with Matthew Stafford and Golden Tate on offense.

Old man statue, Carson Palmer against our defense blitzing him?

camby.png

Godslay

Banned
I'm good now, shouldn't posted what I posted.

When I saw Romo on the ground, just saw all my playoff hopes go down the drain. It is not Washington's fault, they just played the game. If Romo checked his protection, shit wouldn't have happened. Not to say it couldn't have happened on a play against the Texans, Giants, or whatever team Dallas faces. Just sucks knowing your QB is out and may never be the same.

Emotions got the better of me.

Let it out. Hard fought game so some emotion never hurt anyone.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I never had any strong feelings towards the Lions until Kas. Now I completely hate them.

Good.

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

You scared. And I know this Lions team is young, talented and coached. I have nothing to fear, what are you so afraid of?

Top Bottom