• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

We need to grind out wins before Doug Free comes back. Huge gigtantic holes on the right side of the line. Sorry Parnell but you ain't cuttin it.

Farooq

Banned
I never been so low as a fan in my entire life. Fuck Washington and everything about that team. There is no other team I hate more.

We've had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs, but now it's time to get to a serious note

We need to send our best thoughts and wishes to the person/people who genuinely think a Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett-led Cowboys team stands any chance of getting a Super Bowl in the future

Pepiope

We've had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs, but now it's time to get to a serious note

We need to send our best thoughts and wishes to the person/people who genuinely think a Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett-led Cowboys team stands any chance of getting a Super Bowl in the future
Long Live Jerry Jones.

If there was one person who I could grant immortality to, it'd be Jerry.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Just shows how wacky this league is. Packers were picked just last week to be the team coming out of the NFC only to lose horribly. Cowboys lose at home after a hot streak to the Redskins. Pats put up 51 and Gata still can't count past potato.

The league is wacky, thats what makes the NFL so great.

But at the end of the day Quarterback play combined with young talent and a team playing together with heart and confidence is what matters.

The Cardinals are not better than the Lions. And I'm talking the Lions team that played the Falcons with Golden Tate, Theo Riddick and a tight end who got about 30 reps before the game. Now add Megatron, Bush, Fauria etc. into the equation.

Syrinx

But at the end of the day Quarterback play combined with young talent and a team playing together with heart and confidence is what matters.

The Cardinals are not better than the Lions. And I'm talking the Lions team that played the Falcons with Golden Tate, Theo Riddick and a tight end who got about 30 reps before the game. Now add Megatron, Bush, Fauria etc. into the equation.

There's your problem solution, ma'am.

BigAT

B1AWqsBCIAEDH4e.jpg

Tom Penny

I'm seriously starting to doubt if Jason Garret has the leadership abilities this team needs.

What do you mean?

1st and 10 at DAL 20 (9:43) D.Murray right tackle to DAL 28 for 8 yards
2nd and 2 at DAL 28 (9:11) T.Romo pass short right to D.Murray pushed ob at DAL 27 for -1 yards (P.Riley).
3rd and 3 at DAL 27 (8:25) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete short left to J.Witten
4th and 3 at DAL 27 (8:21) (Shotgun) T.Romo pass incomplete short right to D.Bryant (B.Breeland). Pass knocked away on a "corner route." at the Dallas 45.

END GAME

It is not about the loss for me, just Romo getting hurt in both games against Washington.

Irrational hate, its football and the rivalry is real. Fuck Washington.

Seriously, there is nothing worse than losing to the Redskins as a Cowboys fan. If we win the superbowl it miiiiiight help the sting.

HAHAHAHA We are going to crush the Lions when you swing over here. We beat your ass the last two seasons in a row, even when we had only 4 wins for the whole 2012 season , we blew you the fuck out 38-10 for our 5th win. Lions are trash and you're going to get crushed, brah!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
That, but a healthy Kelce gets us there too.

A healthy Sproles gets us to 6-1.

Foles still played like shit...He'll get there soon enough. He is still young.

You can say this about just about any team though. A healthy gronk and O-line from day 1 and the pats are undefeated.

Bitanator

You think Murray has a chance to break Eric Dickerson's record if he plays all 16 games? He is at 1054 now, he can have a good chance

Line_HTX

I just want to say that Colt McCoy NTR'ed Tony Romo in this game and now everyone loves the prettier, more natural Texan.

[Insert Kappa face]

Top Bottom