• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Godslay

Banned
^ Fox knows what's up.

Smh started talking to a girl in class....soon as we leave she pulls out cigarette...nope

Can't remember what comedian it was, but whoever it was said basically said he went for the smokers because willing to get lung cancer, most likely willing to get an STD.

Bowser

Titans are going to start Mettenberger on Sunday.

Looks like the tweets I posted earlier this afternoon were true:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 59s59 seconds ago
The #Titans are moving on. Source says they plan to start Zach Mettenberger (as @jwyattsports said). He took increased 1st team snaps today

if only they let me breadstream the game

i would get 15k viewers
I'm sure Frankie is floating around here somewhere. Give NFL-GAF an exclusive!
Smh started talking to a girl in class....soon as we leave she pulls out cigarette...nope
This reminds me. Lately on Twitch I'm seeing people use these metal smoking pipes a lot more frequently. I can't tell if it's a weed pipe or some sort of vapor thing.

Fantomex

Not sure if I'm tired of superheroes, but I cannot sit through an episode of Arrow without getting bored. The Avengers 2 trailer looks ok (it looks like a movie this time), Spader, the music, and tone are the best thing about it. I have no clue what is so hype about the Hulkbuster though. Feels like GAF is overhyping.

Tried watching Flash and found the acting, and dialogue pretty cartoonish. The origin story was lazy as fuck, and seems like an enabler for the writers to just write up villains out of nowhere. Out of all the SFX in that pilot, only 2 shots looked good/cool to me. Why not just make animated shows?

Haven't tried Gotham, but I do not know if I want to at this point. GAF makes these things sound amazing, but they are quite underwhelming.

I think GAF ruins a lot of things. They had me thinking ARROW and DARK SOULS 2 were gonna be the greatest things ever. They are both very meh.

Fox318

ksHNysU.jpg

MRSA

Banned
WTF is wrong with you people?

I don't give a fuck if she smokes as long as she smokes my cock too.

You don't have to date a chick to eat her ass you know. Smh

Farooq

Banned
Murray's workload is a huge concern for me, and is probably the biggest reason I don't fully believe in the Cowboys. He doesn't have the past track record to show he is able to stay healthy though such a workload. TBH I don't think any RB could stay healthy with that workload.

I am a bit concerned as well. I wonder how the Cowboys will handle it.

Murray's workload is a huge concern for me, and is probably the biggest reason I don't fully believe in the Cowboys. He doesn't have the past track record to show he is able to stay healthy though such a workload. TBH I don't think any RB could stay healthy with that workload.

Jerrah will bring in Ray Rice or AP as a late season addition.

Trey

He doesn't have the past track record to show he is able to stay healthy though such a workload.

No one does. You don't give a back this many carries and expect him to thrive. Only once in a generation backs like AP have even come close, and even he battled injuries.

I think Jerry's doing the right thing.

You already know the wagon is rickety. Fuck it, ride it till the Wheels fall off.

Besides I could have sworn I read Jerry say that Demarco Murray was nothing special a season or two ago. The o-line is the star, when Murray inevitably breaks slap another body in there.

Tom Penny

You already know the wagon is rickety. Fuck it, ride it till the Wheels fall off.

Besides I could have sworn I read Jerry say that Demarco Murray was nothing special a season or two ago. The o-line is the star, when Murray inevitably breaks slap another body in there.

RB's are replaceable. It's not hard to find backs that will be productive when the line is creating enormous holes to run through.

In general I agree with this. There's no reason they can't just rotate the next guy in and watch him rack up 100 yard games like it's nothing, 1990s Broncos style.

However, do they have that backup guy waiting in the wings for this year? They might want to watch Murray's carries just so he has something left in the tank for the playoffs.

Cowboy fans watched Emmitt Smith for years. You'd think they'd know an overrated back who is a product of his O-line when they saw one.
Boom!

Top Bottom