• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

cajunator

Banned

Here is some of it
0BtOpYL.jpg

veK8TDE.jpg

Spinluck

Not sure if I'm tired of superheroes, but I cannot sit through an episode of Arrow without getting bored. The Avengers 2 trailer looks ok (it looks like a movie this time), Spader, the music, and tone are the best thing about it. I have no clue what is so hype about the Hulkbuster though. Feels like GAF is overhyping.

Tried watching Flash and found the acting, and dialogue pretty cartoonish. The origin story was lazy as fuck, and seems like an enabler for the writers to just write up villains out of nowhere. Out of all the SFX in that pilot, only 2 shots looked good/cool to me. Why not just make animated shows?

Haven't tried Gotham, but I do not know if I want to at this point. GAF makes these things sound amazing, but they are quite underwhelming.

MRSA

Banned
Cajun's room is disgusting especially for a skinny midget Asian man like him.

Lamarr Woodley done for the season, how will the Raiders replace his 5 tackles for the season?!

http://thebiglead.com/2014/10/22/russell-wilson-is-black-enough-seahawks-players-allegedly-say/

looks like wussle isn't black enough!

"The words not "black enough" are there with Freeman's sources, and the connotation is that some of Wilson's teammates perceive that the quarterback lacks sincerity. That he's always a step ahead of the sappy old media, and manipulates their coverage accordingly. I'm not remotely qualified to diagnose the racial undercurrents of what is reportedly going on, but I can understand the idea of being bothered by the exposure to relentless, fluffy PR."

Not sure if I'm tired of superheroes, but I cannot sit through an episode of Arrow without getting bored. The Avengers 2 trailer looks ok (it looks like a movie this time), Spader, the music, and tone are the best thing about it. I have no clue what is so hype about the Hulkbuster though. Feels like GAF is overhyping.

Tried watching Flash and found the acting, and dialogue pretty cartoonish. The origin story was lazy as fuck, and seems like an enabler for the writers to just write up villains out of nowhere. Out of all the SFX in that pilot, only 2 shots looked good/cool to me. Why not just make animated shows?

Haven't tried Gotham, but I do not know if I want to at this point. GAF makes these things sound amazing, but they are quite underwhelming.
Maybe they're just not for you. Arrow's my favorite show on tv and Flash and Gotham are getting good also but it's understandable that not everyone likes them. I've always learned to not always take into account what other say about things and form your own opinion.

cashman

Banned
I don't know, Sturm's article had them using it 11 times last game I think. All runs except the one PA pass to Escobar. I was thinking since they use 13 so much, they could possibly get rid of Clutts for maybe Ryan Williams. But then the second last series in Seattle demonstrated how useful Clutts can be.

I wanted to ask you, are you concerned at all with the amount of carries Murray is getting?

Murray's workload is a huge concern for me, and is probably the biggest reason I don't fully believe in the Cowboys. He doesn't have the past track record to show he is able to stay healthy though such a workload. TBH I don't think any RB could stay healthy with that workload.

ShaneB

Why?

Why did you keep calling timeouts when you were up in the 4th?

WHY? I'm so upset! I was hoping to see you finally win. :(

I conceded that I couldn't stop his drive anyway, and wanted time back.

Man, I'm pissed all sorts of ways. stupid decisions all over the place. Games like that make me wonder why I play.

Godslay

Banned
if only they let me breadstream the game

i would get 15k viewers

I'd watch.

I do like how they have random bits of commentary about the levels themselves from who is what I'm assuming is a Bungie/343 designer?

Looks like it's over now though.

Damn, dude is bringing the heat. 101 and 100 with a broken bat.

ShaneB

i was baffled by some of your decisions there! you were lucky to come away without throwing 5 or 6 picks!

other than that you played a solid game. should've won it!

I was baffled too, I still am baffled.

I'd like to think I'm getting better, and finally over the jump from 08 on PC. Still make incredibly stupid decisions, I'm terrible with reading receivers and pretty much just lock on one and chuck it. I like to think I'm ok, but my football IQ keeps me a bit back since I don't really make many adjustments.

Top Bottom