• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

MRSA

Banned
Remember when Jake Locker was the consensus #1 overall over Matt Fatford? Imagine if kas had Locker as his QB. The possibilites.

MechDX

15604690672_eba9799cde_o.gif

I have no words....

RELAYER

Banned
girls who smoke are hot
they are reserved for creatures of the night like me
love when the smoke floats out of them like an inverted halo

cdyhybrid

Jake probably needed to be in a better situation. He needed to polish his game a bit since he didn't have any real coaching in a pro-style offense until his junior year in college. Unfortunately for him, he got stuck on a bad team with a bad coaching staff and had his development hampered by injuries.

Dragon

Banned
i wonder how much gaming side gets paid to feature all this ps4

oh wait they don't, they're just gatas.

Gaming side doesn't get paid to feature the truth. Going crazy over upresed versions of old games is crazy sauce. Gaming side aren't also journalists that are supposed to remain impartial. IGN is shit and I'd like to see you defend it, regardless of whatever the game they're featuring is about.

Godslay

Banned
Gaming side doesn't get paid to feature the truth. Going crazy over upresed versions of old games is crazy sauce. Gaming side aren't also journalists that are supposed to remain impartial. IGN is shit and I'd like to see you defend it, regardless of whatever the game they're featuring is about.

Who cares, just enjoy the games.

Farooq

Banned
In general I agree with this. There's no reason they can't just rotate the next guy in and watch him rack up 100 yard games like it's nothing, 1990s Broncos style.

However, do they have that backup guy waiting in the wings for this year? They might want to watch Murray's carries just so he has something left in the tank for the playoffs.

Boom!

I think this is the general sentiment of Cowboys fans. The Cowboys are going to need the cap space for Dez and several other players (I am thinking Rolando McClain, Bruce Carter, Doug Free and Ron Leary), so I doubt they will be able to sign Murray at his market value.

Keeping Murray fresh for December and a possible playoff run is probably the biggest concern. Of course they might not make the playoffs if they don't use Murray and running game, but I think they have capable backs that could spell Murray for a couple of series, possibly lowering his total carries to a little less than 400 for the year.

I think this is the general sentiment of Cowboys fans. The Cowboys are going to need the cap space for Dez and several other players (I am thinking Rolando McClain, Bruce Carter, Doug Free and Ron Leary), so I doubt they will be able to sign Murray at his market value.

Keeping Murray fresh for December and a possible playoff run is probably the biggest concern. Of course they might not make the playoffs if they don't use Murray and running game, but I think they have capable backs that could spell Murray for a couple of series, which would then lower his total carries to a little less than 400 for the year.

I wouldn't worry to much about it, after having a monster season with the broncos we signed moreno to a 3m 1 year deal. RB are worth nothing now

I kinda agree with this but I am gonna pick up Kingdom Hearts 2.5 when it comes out though. I'm not really going crazy over it though just wanna platinum it.

Farooq

Banned
RB's are replaceable. It's not hard to find backs that will be productive when the line is creating enormous holes to run through.

While I generally agree with this statement. The Cowboys don't have a back to that can pass protect like Murray. Dallas is converting 57.45% of their third downs, keeping Romo upright has a lot to do with that.

While I would feel okay with having Randle/Dunbar spell Murray for a series or two. I would feel nervous having either of them out there for an entire game. The drop off between Murray and those other backs in pass pro is huge.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Packers are 4th on NFL.com's Power Rankings this week. That means we're gonna get blown out for over 450+ yards down in the Big Easy. The hot streak had to end sometime folks.

Greg

Naw probably Fairley. Suh a big fucking teddy bear helping people like Fraudgers up after sacking him.

He was probably helped him up cause he feel sorry for him dating Munn and all
I feel sorry for him too

his soul never stood a chance :(

Yeah it should be. We need this win desperately. Helps that its at the Dome too, crowd will be hype as hell.
oh, it helps it's at the dome alright

k6lCshy.jpg

Milchjon

Mind your business!

what the fuck!?!?!!!?

"Would you report someone for public urination in the bathroom? I still don't see the big deal. Just because you like looking doesn't mean it's meant to be public. He's not spraying it in your face, it's going in the urinal just like piss.

I agree that it's a terribly dumb move, but only because employers would have an irrational problem with it."

Malalaw

Hearing a lot more positive opinions...Might have to just buy it.

If you like psychological horror games then you'll enjoy the shit out of this one. No regrets. I just can't play for long periods of time because my mind goes all over the place after a few chapters. I blame me being tired, I only get to play a bit right before bed each night.

If you like psychological horror games then you'll enjoy the shit out of this one. No regrets. I just can't play for long periods of time because my mind goes all over the place after a few chapters. I blame me being tired, I only get to play a bit right before bed each night.

The most recent horror game I played and loved was Outlast. Did you play that?

Top Bottom