• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Dragon

Banned
Happened last night. Shattered his wrist. He already had surgery. Scariest thing was he was driving on the interstate. Memphis is really dangerous.

Yeah just looking at the city data page, holy shit. Will not be visiting.

Ahhh I love egging on liberals.

I'm done, gotta pay attention to the game instead of trolling.

Yeah it's great to troll about people getting shot. You're so cool.

kris.

Banned
half my fantasy team is playing right now and as much as i hate the broncos... AAYYYY LETS GO BRONCOS

i hope a comet hits the stadium fuck both of these teams

Narras

I hate being that guy but I found out my mother has cancer today.

She is already a survivor of a massive stroke, and worked her whole life to the bone to raise my sister and myself. She doesn't deserve this. Nobody does.

Wish her luck please. Life really isn't about all this.
Best wishes to your mother and the rest of your family, BannedEpisode.

BannedEpisode: :(

Hope she and your whole family can stay strong. Cancer is a bitch.
Yeah just looking at the city data page, holy shit. Will not be visiting.
Cities in the midwest have a general problem being located in the middle of good old boy farmer country. So you have an unquenchable amount of guns that are really easy to get a hold of... no matter what side of the law you're on.

And cities are a really terrible place for guns to exist. (unfortunately, gun control is fucked. 3D printers are going to make sure gun ownership never goes away)

jakncoke

Banned
What does this mean? Bragging about salaries?

Dragon got so mad at me he started talking about his 100k job and me being a bum. Any time you've got to bring your salary to the table on a forum that isnt related to salaries you have lost. Put up the white flag.

Konka

Banned
What does this mean? Bragging about salaries?

Jak is pointing out that he is better than me because of something but makes 8 times fewer the money than I do. To explain it simply.

Dragon got so mad at me he started talking about his 100k job and me being a bum. Any time you've got to bring your salary to the table on a forum that isnt related to salaries you have lost. Put up the white flag.

Damn that Dragon.

eznark

Banned
Cities in the midwest have a general problem being located in the middle of good old boy farmer country. So you have an unquenchable amount of guns that are really easy to get a hold of... no matter what side of the law you're on.

And cities are a really terrible place for guns to exist. (unfortunately, gun control is fucked. 3D printers are going to make sure gun ownership never goes away)

Also the fact that you are in the minority in your opinion of firearms.

Dragon

Banned

That's actually not what happened but you clearly have your own agenda so by all means continue to believe what you want.

Godslay

Banned

Never knew this.

Depending on where you live though 100k job isn't that great. Either way, it's stupid once someone brings that into an argument.

Tom Penny

I hate being that guy but I found out my mother has cancer today.

She is already a survivor of a massive stroke, and worked her whole life to the bone to raise my sister and myself. She doesn't deserve this. Nobody does.

Wish her luck please. Life really isn't about all this.

As I get older.. Pretty much fuck you to cancer and gambling too..best wishes.

Probably. What percentage of people have lived in a big city?

How many people who do live in big cities are delusional?

The combined total is surely above 50%!

So can I like 3D print a cruise missile or something?
Well, you'd need the fuel and the explosive charge, and a really goddamn big 3D printer. So probably not.

Konka

Banned
That's actually not what happened but you clearly have your own agenda so by all means continue to believe what you want.

Apparently what happened is that I called jak out for making multiple times the amount of money he does as a garbage man and he confused me with you or something like that.

brentech

I am largely fine with them. That's how my family exists. My GP was a president at Remington in the good old days.
I do on the other hand wish they were harder to obtain. Trade shows are absurd.

jakncoke

Banned
Jak is pointing out that he is better than me because of something but makes 8 times fewer the money than I do. To explain it simply.

Damn that Dragon.

Im american, not a pussy, a steelers fan

You quit america because you're scared , a eagles fan

the facts speak for themself

eznark

Banned
Probably. What percentage of people have lived in a big city?

How many people who do live in big cities are delusional?

The combined total is surely above 50%!

Well, you'd need the fuel and the explosive charge, and a really goddamn big 3D printer. So probably not.

Doesn't Washingtin DC have more than twice the per capita gun murder rate than any state in America? I don't remember a whole lot of hillbillys and pickup trucks and of the numerous times I've been there.

Top Bottom