• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Slo

You can't be serious. Only Mexico out of any industrialized nation has more gun deaths per 100,000 people than the United States. It is fucking awful. All because something written 230 years ago when the world was a completely different place. But yeah Americuh and freedom and stuff!

I'm sure there are at least 3 threads in the OT that you can shit up with this stuff.

eznark

Banned
You can't be serious. Only Mexico out of any industrialized nation has more gun deaths per 100,000 people than the United States. It is fucking awful. All because something written 230 years ago when the world was a completely different place. But yeah Americuh and freedom and stuff!

hush.gif

Dragon

Banned
I hate being that guy but I found out my mother has cancer today.

She is already a survivor of a massive stroke, and worked her whole life to the bone to raise my sister and myself. She doesn't deserve this. Nobody does.

Wish her luck please. Life really isn't about all this.

What guy? You're not being any guy. That sucks man, really sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better.

I'm sure there are at least 3 threads in the OT that you can shit up with this stuff.

Nope, I'm fine right here prosthelytizing.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

She is already a survivor of a massive stroke, and worked her whole life to the bone to raise my sister and myself. She doesn't deserve this. Nobody does.

Sorry to hear that, man. Be strong for her and yourself. Fuck cancer!

Bread

Banned

Damn man I'm really sorry to hear that

Slo

Sorry dude. Cancer sucks. Best wishes.

Which one of you fuckers didn't wear your pink t-shirts?!?!

ShaneB

=*(

Wishing her luck. Stay strong. I couldn't imagine getting that news about my mom =(

Sorry to hear that man. My cousin was recently diagnosed with cancer a couple months ago. I wish your mom and your entire family luck in this fight.

Godslay

Banned

Good luck buddy, hope she puts up a fight and comes out okay.

Well damn. I was hoping there was a free CBS stream of the game tonight. I can never quite tell when a Sunday, Monday, or Thursday night game will be streamed on the provider's site. Guess tonight isn't the night.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Totally true. Cause there are equally amounts of shooting here in Ireland....Oh wait, there aren't. The criminals don't have guns.

Ahhh I love egging on liberals.

I'm done, gotta pay attention to the game instead of trolling.

Eww, bad play.

Farooq

Banned

Sorry to hear that man. Thoughts are with you.

Godslay

Banned
Well damn. I was hoping there was a free CBS stream of the game tonight. I can never quite tell when a Sunday, Monday, or Thursday night game will be streamed on the provider's site. Guess tonight isn't the night.

Do you have Verizon?

Just found out today that NFL Mobile is free for me. Might be worth a look.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I don't know what you mean by egging on. I live in Europe and we don't having shooting issues here because guns aren't legal to own. We all feel safe.

What is the egging on part?

I posted it knowing it would bring out this type of reaction.

Anyway, like I said, I'm done trolling.

Let's watch football and ignore the politics, k?

Top Bottom