• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Tom Penny

There's no reason the Broncos shouldn't slaughter the Pats next week.

Pats hung around last year due to Broncs poor defense. Not as much of an issue this year. I don't buy that stadium garbage outside of uncontrollable factors like crowd noise and weather conditions which Denver should be prepared for anyway.

Actually it was because it was cold and windy. They kicked to Denver in OT...who the fuck does that ever?

So I bought Hyrule Warriors and is gonna buy the Bayo 1+2 combo on eshop in a little then I'm gonna buy Evil Within tomorrow at GS and finish my reservation of Advance Warfare and possibly buy Alien Isolation also. Wallet am cry

Eleuin

Kas currently trying to ruin GAF HOP
holeup.png

cajunator

Banned
So I bought Hyrule Warriors and is gonna buy the Bayo 1+2 combo on eshop in a little then I'm gonna buy Evil Within tomorrow at GS and finish my reservation of Advance Warfare and possibly buy Alien Isolation also. Wallet am cry

That reminds me I need to pick up those too.

DMczaf

I thought I was done for after those 2 quick INTs in the 1st half, but I stuck with Dougie Martin til the end!

And then had to pull out my "I don't give a fuck anymore" Wild Card at the end!

Top Bottom