• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Godslay

Banned
Jello

FrankTameKitten.gif

I guess they kept him in the game after that.

Kas currently trying to ruin GAF HOP
holeup.png

He's apart of those peeps that think Eminem fell off. So we definitely disagree in that regard. Honestly I stay away from Gaf-Hop or any other internet message board related hip hop community cause I just don't like their opinions.

Bread

Banned
He's apart of those peeps that think Eminem fell off. So we definitely disagree in that regard. Honestly I stay away from Gaf-Hop or any other internet message board related hip hop community cause I just don't like their opinions.
You....

You think Eminem didn't fall off?

For real?

Well none of my stuff is gonna finish downloading anytime soon so I'll just leave it on overnight and it will be done when I wake up hopefully.

Metal-GAF is mostly shit

bunch of elitist olds that hate things because they think they're supposed to

Maybe it's just Music-GAF in general. Well I think Gaf-Hop is just in love with underground/backpack rappers in general and some of them are cool and I'm for the lyricism and technical ability as oppose to the Bobby Shmurda or Meek Mill trash of the world but they lay it on a little thick

Maybe it's just Music-GAF in general. Well I think Gaf-Hop is just in love with underground/backpack rappers in general and some of them are cool and I'm for the lyricism and technical ability as oppose to the Bobby Shmurda or Meek Mill trash of the world but they lay it on a little thick

Jazz-Hop gaf is the best music thread.

Just wonder has Vyroxis ever posted here ever since Kas destroyed him two OPs ago also does anyone know what WesternHeritic got banned for?

So Broncos gaf, has Orange Julius fallen way down the chart as far as targets? Last two Weeks has been a stinker
No. I think teams are just getting smarter about covering him. When you have a team with that many weapons on it Peyton is just going to chuck it to the man who is open or less defended than the others. His main targets right now are D.Thomas and Sanders but Julius will get his moments. The only one who they've basically written out is Welker which is probably on purpose to keep him from getting more concussions.

I'll cap this post off with a Manning face from tonight.

tkHZNHZ.jpg

Top Bottom