• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Crisco

Banned
Pretty typical game ending INT by Rivers to be honest, he does this a lot. Yeah, he had to take a shot at some point, but that was a really stupid one. He's done it pretty consistently throughout his career.

Looked like a punch to me.

Still though 3 fumbles over 161 catches is a drop in the bucket. Works out to 1 fumble every 54 receptions.

Thanks for the gift, great coverage, good hands.

As I said, not the frequency of fumbles or drops, but the type.

sanders-fumble2-12-2-121.gif

To be fair, Sanders seems like a new man in Denver, so we'll see. Sanders butterfingers cost us at least 3 games, 2 against the Rats.

The most classic charger play was forcing a fumble, no broncos in sight, yet we can't come up with the ball. So typical. And then the stupid int by Rivers.

Bsigg12

God damn at the Broncos upcoming schedule. Nonstop slaughters.

The most difficult part of the season was the first 5 games. I'm sure the game in San Diego will be a bit closer and the game in Kansas City could be a little scrappy. The rest outside the Patriots game next week will be "easy". I'm sure the Bengals could give the Broncos some fits if Dalton doesn't throw multiple picks.

Anyways, GG ChargersGAF, we'll see you guys in 7 weeks. Hopefully you guys are a bit healthier next time around.

There's no reason the Broncos shouldn't slaughter the Pats next week.

Pats hung around last year due to Broncs poor defense. Not as much of an issue this year. I don't buy that stadium garbage outside of uncontrollable factors like crowd noise and weather conditions which Denver should be prepared for anyway.

Whether this makes much of a difference or not I don't know, but the past two DEN/NE games have been at 8:30pm EST. Next weeks game will be 4:25pm EST.

Top Bottom