• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Gridiron Sports ‏@gridironsports 6m6 minutes ago
Jeff Demps signed with an NFL team announcement to be made at 5pm. Please support the Special Olympics Hillsboro County

Didn't sign with the Pats

Spinluck

Rex is a great defensive coordinator and motivator, but his overall coaching philosophy is incompatible with the modern NFL. I wouldn't want him as my HC under any circumstances.

:lol fuck that

He got to 2 AFC Championship games with Butt Fumble as a QB. If he had a half decent QB he would have probably won a SB.

Bowser

Bills probably

They signed Phillip Tanner earlier, so I doubt it's them as well.

:lol fuck that

He got to 2 AFC Championship games with Butt Fumble as a QB. If he had a half decent QB he would have probably won a SB.

I would take Rex Ryan over Ron Rivera.

Rivera was coaching for his job and actually opened it up. Then he got an extension after last season and he's back to being Coward Ron.

DifficultMemorableGossamerwingedbutterfly.gif
This is disrespectful.

If we don't have enough then I shall buy my nieces and nephews Xbones and deputise them as NFL-Gaffers in order to make up the numbers.

I am really hoping my wife gets into Halo 2 mp. Halo 3 was her first Halo game online so we will see. I have been missing Halo 2 so much, I would love to get some customs going.

I am really hoping my wife gets into Halo 2 mp. Halo 3 was her first Halo game online so we will see. I have been missing Halo 2 so much, I would love to get some customs going.

This is also a good point, three weeks should be enough to find a girl willing to marry me right? Need to bump up the player count for the custom games.

Bread

Banned
oh man yankeehater is an online gamer white knight! it all makes sense!

joking, that's fucking awesome man!

Trey

So shouldn't an NFL coach know these rules making this kind of trickery somewhat of a waste of time?

If executed right, it stacks things in the offense's favor. The opposing defensive coordinator would need to recognize the package the offense just trotted out, corral the correct guys (many of whom probably are on the bench with their helmet off), make sure the ST guys all get off the field, and then the defense has to identify their presnap match ups. All in fifteen seconds.

Browns probably caught the Jags napping, but still fucked up the execution.

Dragon

Banned
Thanks guys. I really still cant believe how lucky I got. It is funny how things work out in life sometimes. I really do believe that everyone will find someone to make them happy, except gata. No one will ever like him.

Gata in real life is probably pretty shy. He didn't talk the one time I played Destiny with him.

jakncoke

Banned
Gata irl is probably timid and laid back and you probably can engage him in normal conversation. Him being short and stupid and passive aggressive all a 2nd life act for the forum.

Gata irl is probably timid and laid back and you probably can engage him in normal conversation. Him being short and stupid and passive aggressive all a 2nd life act for the forum.

Mind blown, I really want to know if this is true now. We need someone to go down to the trailer park and spy on him. I really hope he gets the MCC so that I might get to hear his voice.

Someone does, and that's why he moved to Michigan where incest is legal.

jnc!!!!!!!!!!

Midterms are over now, debating on finally picking up Destiny. Has it improved since the release window? Heard it wasn't the hotness people were hoping it'd be.

Midterms are over now, debating on finally picking up Destiny. Has it improved since the release window? Heard it wasn't the hotness people were hoping it'd be.

Do you like killing the same few enemies while a robot scans stuff? How about grinding the same 5 levels hoping that the random number generator will finally stop trolling you? If you answered yes then destiny is definitely the game for you.

Dragon

Banned
Do you like killing the same few enemies while a robot scans stuff? How about grinding the same 5 levels hoping that the random number generator will finally stop trolling you? If you answered yes then destiny is definitely the game for you.

If you're playing the game like that, you're doing it wrong. The game is flawed, no doubt, but you shouldn't be grinding for loot, you should be getting rep and buying shit. Then again, I doubt you put any real time into the game.

You guys can't go one day without taking about me. I'm like a celebrity.

You're a regular Lindsay Lohan, a coked out train wreck.

Dragon! What ps4 games are you getting for the rest of the year?
I played the alpha and beta, and it wasn't the hotness I expected. Haven't played a shit ton since release though

If you're playing the game like that, you're doing it wrong. The game is flawed, no doubt, but you shouldn't be grinding for loot, you should be getting rep and buying shit. Then again, I doubt you put any real time into the game.

You're a regular Lindsay Lohan, a coked out train wreck.

Level 23 bitch!

You get 2 marks per level 20 strike so it takes 33 times to have enough marks to buy one legendary item, excluding chest armor which costs even more.

Dragon

Banned
Level 23 bitch!

You get 2 marks per level 20 strike so it takes 33 times to have enough marks to buy one legendary item, excluding chest armor which costs even more.

You also can get rep from crucible which is infinitely more fun than playing the same strike over and over again IMO. Like I said, the game is majorly flawed but anyone hoping for loot drops is gonna be disappointed.

Dragon! What ps4 games are you getting for the rest of the year?

Not sure man! I have a huge backlog and frankly nothing is really sticking out to me. I still need to really get into Shadow of Mordor.

Vomit. My PS4 has been collecting dust since I destroyed TLOU. I'm picking up Bayo 2 on Friday, and GTA and Smash Bros Wii U will probably round out the year for me.

For what it's worth I enjoyed the beta immensely, though I think it had more to do with finally breaking my "playing with NFL-GAF" cherry than the content itself. By myself it was a bit of a bore.

Top Bottom