• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

FinishedAlarmingBarasingha.gif

It's happening..... (and by "it", I clearly mean Ray Lewis is using some kind of magical blessing to transfer his consciousness into CJ's body)

jMHdTbX.jpg

PS: Pernell McPhee needs to be extended this weekend. He keeps it up, we won't be able to afford him.

brentech

Stafford is number one in a key QB stat, guys --- sacks.
Trying too hard to emulate Rodgers, but also forgets he's supposed to throw less total shit picks.

The last real real bad decision throw I saw from Rodgers was his pick in the Chicago return from injury game. Just a total bad choice.
Every QB gets tipped or off their own guys hands picks, but Fatty just throws too many bad decision balls.

Makes it hard to imagine the team getting past the wild card without him cleaning that shit up. He's proven year over year that it eventually catches up with him and the team.

Bowser

I thought there was not enough to overturn the call on the field but whatever.

Changing gears who wins the NFC South?

I'm a homer obviously, but I think the Panthers win it at either 8-7-1 or 9-6-1 (swing games with Seattle and, amazingly, Cleveland). Here's the remaining schedules of CAR, NO, and ATL, with teams currently above .500 in bold:

CAR
vs SEA
vs NO (TNF)
@ PHI
vs ATL
BYE
@ MIN
@ NO
vs TB
vs CLE
@ ATL

NO
vs GB
@ CAR (TNF)
vs SF
vs CIN
vs BAL
@ PIT
vs CAR
@ CHI
vs ATL
@ TB

ATL
vs DET (London)
BYE
@ TB
@ CAR
vs CLE
vs ARI
@ GB
vs PIT
@ NO
vs CAR

I think the Panthers have the best schedule out of all those. If we can steal one of SEA, @ PHI, or CLE and go 4-1 against the division (loss @ NO), that should be enough. The schedule after the bye stacks up nicely besides a road trip to NO.

xnipx

FinishedAlarmingBarasingha.gif

It's happening..... (and by "it", I clearly mean Ray Lewis is using some kind of magical blessing to transfer his consciousness into CJ's body)

jMHdTbX.jpg

PS: Pernell McPhee needs to be extended this weekend. He keeps it up, we won't be able to afford him.

Hope he paid attention to what happened to Kruger addelius and Jarrett Johnson.

Zeke

brady sucks breh
_______

Stop posting mosley highlights, it still hurts ;_;
Hey just be glad I didn't go homer and pick Romo, Dez and Smith. I thought about pey pey but I'm not buying into him after getting railed in the super bowl.

Mindlog

I'm a homer obviously, but I think the Panthers win it at either 8-7-1 or 9-6-1 (swing games with Seattle and, amazingly, Cleveland). Here's the remaining schedules of CAR, NO, and ATL, with teams currently above .500 in bold:

CAR

NO

ATL

I think the Panthers have the best schedule out of all those. If we can steal one of SEA, @ PHI, or CLE and go 4-1 against the division (loss @ NO), that should be enough. The schedule after the bye stacks up nicely besides a road trip to NO.
Hey, you can't exclude Tampa. That's disrespectful.
10 game winning streak starts Sunday.

RELAYER

Banned
There's no telling who will win the NFC South. Each team is straight up garbage. The games that will really decide the winner of the NFC South will be divisional games, and you can't predict garbage vs garbage. Those games should be highly entertaining though.

Bowser said:
If we can steal one of SEA, @ PHI, or CLE and go 4-1 against the division (loss @ NO), that should be enough. The schedule after the bye stacks up nicely besides a road trip to NO.

I mean, I would be hesitant to say any game on your schedule "stacks up nicely" after the way you played, but ok.
Also good luck going 4-1 in the division.

JCizzle

Fuck football, but I am excited to see Marcus Lattimore come back in the next few weeks. Really rooting for the guy and hope he can stay healthy. Pretty crazy that he's close to coming back after how gruesome that injury was.

Bowser

There's no telling who will win the NFC South. Each team is straight up garbage. The games that will really decide the winner of the NFC South will be divisional games, and you can't predict garbage vs garbage. Those games should be highly entertaining though.

I mean, I would be hesitant to say any game on your schedule "stacks up nicely" after the way you played, but ok.
Also good luck going 4-1 in the division.

Someone's gotta win those games and I'd say Carolina's wins over Detroit and Chicago and the tie vs Cincy stack up better than any wins/games the Saints and Falcons have played. Shit, at least we have wins outside the division. ATL's two wins are against NO and TB and NO's wins are a lackluster game vs a Peterson-less MIN and a nailbiter vs TB at home.

jakncoke

Banned
Looks like they signed former cowboys rb Philip Tanner. Former Dallas rb's for everyone
Sign him for the hawks game he always seemed to light them up so much so they signed him.

Could of brought back Choice as well who funningly enough would of fit the ex cowboy rb part of your post as well

Top Bottom