• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Ronin

Third down conversions. Scoring on the first drive. Defensive stops?

I'm not gonna get too excited. Plenty of time left to fuck this up.

Dr Prob

Banned
There's knowing that something is going to happen, and then there's that thing actually happening. Little early. Not prepared for this, but ok.

cMFdBHg.jpg

fb9hyLL.gif

If only the kind folks at Fox could weave in a subtle reminder as to where this contest is taking plac---oh, the Big Bang Clock is taking us into the break. Sweet.

Doorman

See this...this is what people keep thinking the Lions offense is going to look like "on paper."

Instead we have...whatever the hell we have. Inaccurate passing, line communication, and total reliance on one very excellent player (maybe 1.7 excellent players if Calvin and Golden Tate are both on the field at the same time).

eznark

Banned
See this...this is what people keep thinking the Lions offense is going to look like "on paper."

Instead we have...whatever the hell we have. Inaccurate passing, line communication, and total reliance on one very excellent player (maybe 1.7 excellent players if Calvin and Golden Tate are both on the field at the same time).

This has been the Lions offense all year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I know. I don't understand why the hell they don't just eliminate those from the offense. Our biggest gain all year from a pitch is like 2 yards. It's just not worth it.

Let's be fair, they have had some pretty good gains from the pitch.

But I still fucking hate it and wish they abolished it from the gameplan.

Doorman

This has been the Lions offense all year.

I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm comparing it to the perception that Lions fans were gushing about prior to the season starting. About all of our weeeaaaaapons, about how Caldwell's coaching will take Stafford to the next step. We were "supposed to" be a classic Saints offense.

Well, we ain't got Drew Brees, and only one of our supposed weapons is even on the field today.

Oh and then that happens too. smh

Top Bottom