• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Let's be fair, they have had some pretty good gains from the pitch.

I still fucking hate it and wish they abolished it from the gameplan.

We've had more fumbles or negatives plays from it. Just in general I hate the pitch play. LBs are too fast edge to edge and it's dangerous.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm not disagreeing with that. I'm comparing it to the perception that Lions fans were gushing about prior to the season starting. About all of our weeeaaaaapons, about how Caldwell's coaching will take Stafford to the next step. We were "supposed to" be a classic Saints offense.

Well, we ain't got Drew Brees, and only one of our supposed weapons is even on the field today.

Oh and then that happens too. smh

The difference is that Lombardi is a terrible OC. Terrible. Way over his head.

The Lions lose this game, you think, and only win two more the rest of the season?
No idea. They have a good D and Megatron will be back so who knows. It wouldn't surprise me to see them collapse, though. They're one of those teams where you are always waiting for it to happen, same as with my Dolphins.

Doorman

The difference is that Lombardi is a terrible OC. Terrible. Way over his head.

Pretty sure I recall very similar things being said about Linehan during his stay here as well. Now it seems like people are happy to call Lombardi out and Linehan is running a truck down in Dallas.
Perhaps the bigger issue is a quarterback that struggles to make quick reads at times and has only one throwing speed with questionable accuracy? No amount of coordination makes up for inconsistent execution.

Konka

Banned
I get that. I just find it silly that actual league games are played outside the country. Big fuck you to the home team fans, but then again the NFL doesn't give a shit about anyone really.

Don't worry, once the Jags move to London that won't be an issue anymore.

RBH

B04FNm6CMAAqH71.jpg

£2.99 on Xbox Live Marketplace for UK folk, although link for it is dead.

Holy shit.

Thats a bargain.

Also, it Is 3,74$ in NA and 3,74€ in Europe.

2,05 GB.
Just a heads up for anyone interested before they change the price.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=917836&page=8

Pretty sure I recall very similar things being said about Linehan during his stay here as well. Now it seems like people are happy to call Lombardi out and Linehan is running a truck down in Dallas.
Perhaps the bigger issue is a quarterback that struggles to make quick reads at times and has only one throwing speed with questionable accuracy? No amount of coordination makes up for inconsistent execution.

To be fair Linehan wasn't in over his head. Lombardi shouldn't be an OC. The offense was bad even when we were healthy. Yes Stafford and offensive line have been bad but the play calling is trash.

Milchjon

What the hell is that Miller Light commercial.

"We invented terrible beer and terrible (if non-functional) advertising advertising practices, and we're proud of it!"

Did Suh take out his own guy trying to hit Ryan late?

Top Bottom