• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 8 |OT| I Used To Like Football

Morning gaf. Got up at 6am thinking I can get in another 15 more minutes of sleep. Hour later I see lions losing all players. Hot dog vendor is stretching out ready to go in

he'll never say stafford had a bad game. it'll just be because the offense was missing, but stafford didn't make bad throws or anything like that

That is what drives me so nuts, everyone else can admit when a guy on their team fucks up. Hell GB fans call Fraudgers out all the time for stuff, mostly for hover handing girls, but the point still stands.

Colasante

Would you really want to give up a 2nd for VJax + that salary?

This is not respectful

No way, I don't believe the rumor that his price is a second round pick. If Revis and DeSean Jackson couldn't warrant draft compensation, there's no chance the Bucs will get a second for Jackson.

Definitely grown in the past 5 years. 5 years ago you wouldn't have a game showing live on a Sunday afternoon on a terrestrial TV station (terrestrial station being one of the main five that everyone in the UK has access too without cable/satellite/other fancy devices).

This is the first year they set a full 4 hours aside for a game. (Last year they showed the first half on terrestrial, then the rest on a sister digital channel).

You can bet all channel directors are very much interested in the viewing figures for this. Currently only the Sunday Night game is on free to air each week (but that starts at 1am+). Other games are all via subscription services. The NFL would love to have more games, or the likes of RedZone, on one of these free to air channels and not Sky.
Interesting stuff, thanks!

Afrikan

Oh Great, London is going to know how pansy our league is now....first it was with the Helmets and gear...now they see with all that on...little bumps here and there can nullify an amazing looking play like they just witnessed.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
First time I've seen a team give zero fucks to even try to tackle a guy.

Even if they knew it was coming back.

Milchjon

Oh Great, London is going to know how pansy our league is now....first it was with the Helmets and gear...now they see with all that on...little bumps here and there can nullify and amazing looking play like they just witnessed.

...you realize they're watching soccer every day?

Top Bottom