• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
lol, I won this week with a score of 57-54. Like winning The Fecal Olympics.

Thanks Pittsburg for beating up on Baltimore's Defense.

So if the season ended today, AFC would look like this:

1. New England Patriots
2. Denver Broncos
3. Cincinatti Bengals
4. Indianapolis Colts
5. Pittsburgh Steelers
6. Buffalo Bills / Miami Dolphins / Kansas City Chiefs (can't figure out who has the tie breaker there)

NFC:

1. Arizona Cardinals
2. Detroit Lions
3. Philadelphia Eagles
4. New Orleans Saints
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. Seattle Seahawks

I'm unsure of tie breakers with Detroit and the Eagles.

AFC would probably match most people's predictions, at least, with the teams getting in and maybe not the order. Only major surprises, IMO, is that both Miami and Buffalo are 1 game out of first place in the AFC East, and that's not from a Patriots disaster, but both those teams being sneakily decent so far.

NFC is pretty wild this year. Everybody thought Arizona was good before the season, but still seemed like they were the 3rd best team in that Division and few people expected that Seattle and San Fran would struggle enough for Arizona to be 2 games ahead of Seattle, 3 games ahead of San Fran (more like 3.5 because of the tie breaker). Aso other major surprises are the Cowboys being relevant and the Lions being #2.

Grexeno

I fear this. Jets/Titans coming up should be a nice 8-3 going to the bye. But knowing us we'll drop both and be in the number counting game again come week 17
If we beat the Jets and Titans like we're supposed to do it'll be Bengals at Steelers in Week 17 on Sunday Night Football for the AFC North title.

jakncoke

Banned

1. New England Patriots
2. Denver Broncos
3. Cincinatti Bengals
4. Indianapolis Colts
5. Pittsburgh Steelers
6. Buffalo Bills / Miami Dolphins / Kansas City Chiefs (can't figure out who has the tie breaker there)

NFC:

1. Arizona Cardinals
2. Detroit Lions
3. Philadelphia Eagles
4. New Orleans Saints
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. Seattle Seahawks

Espn has kc

Wins tie break over Buffalo and Cleveland based on best win percentage in conference games. Division tie break was initially used to eliminate Miami (Buffalo wins tie break over Miami based on head-to-head win percentage).

Also Balt dropped to 11th in the standings lol

Someone tell tabris fuck you when you see him

Bitch, tell him yourself.

:Lol

Good game today, Pats offense looking good and surprisingly the defense did a decent job keeping them there along with that how play by the special teams as well. Good overall performance.

That knee hit on Irving looked scary, I hope him and Wes are okay.

Damn at big Been killing it tonight. Huge performance and win for the Steelers.

My dad has him in my Fantasy League and sat him for both games as well. In favor of Nick foles. Twice. But he won both games so w/e.

Really would love it if Flacco threw a TD here ... I should definitely lose in FF but if he gave me another TD it'd be like 65 / 35 for me to lose, instead of ... 85/15.

Ditto, but he is still killing the league without ben. :(

Different story with the guy in my league. He's off to a horrid start and is currently 1-7 right now. If he had started Ben today and last week he would have won both easily. But he lost last week by 12 and this week it's going down to the wire. He's down 1.7 points with Andre Williams against Vinatieri(the other guys kicker) on MNF.

I've only been playing fantasy football since last year but I must admit it's completely changed the way I view games now. Don't want to get into detail since I'm sure most of you guys know what I mean. But FF has added this new dimension for me when it comes to watching these games. For example I have Forsett on my team but I really really wanted Taliaferro to punch it in at the end because that would have won the match for another guy. And the guy he's facing has the same record as me(6-2, tied for 1st) so I wanted him to go down. I'm winning very comfortably so I didn't care if Forsett got that last TD.

I know I'm pretty late to the party when it comes to stuff like this but I just wanted to mention it anyways. It has made the football season a lot more interesting for my friends and I. I can actually talk to them about football now where as before I was the only one watching football religiously every Sunday.

1. New England Patriots
2. Denver Broncos
3. Cincinatti Bengals
4. Indianapolis Colts
5. Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC:

1. Arizona Cardinals
2. Detroit Lions
3. Philadelphia Eagles
4. New Orleans Saints
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. Seattle Seahawks

AFC would probably match most people's predictions, at least, with the teams getting in and maybe not the order. Only major surprises, IMO, is that both Miami and Buffalo are 1 game out of first place in the AFC East, and that's not from a Patriots disaster, but both those teams being sneakily decent so far.

NFC is pretty wild this year. Everybody thought Arizona was good before the season, but still seemed like they were the 3rd best team in that Division and few people expected that Seattle and San Fran would struggle enough for Arizona to be 2 games ahead of Seattle, 3 games ahead of San Fran (more like 3.5 because of the tie breaker). Aso other major surprises are the Cowboys being relevant and the Lions being #2.

PLAYOFF BOUND! And if it really did start tomorrow we would be playing Markie Mark!

12-4 is coming don't worry.

exactly, don't you know? The 49ers have injured players! Surely they will come through later in the season.

If only other teams had to play with injured players, it would be fair. Hence the 4-4 record.

(/weekly monday water-cooler coversation)

Top Bottom