• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Since you were all surely wondering, yes, the gf came over with wings and the Steelers proceeded to :blarry all over another terrible team. Yes, I told her she needs to come over for every game with wings. No, she did not agree. bionic, I'm going to need a nice purse for a bribe.

You know what? Fuck it. I know the division won't win a playoff game, even if everybody was sent. But fuck it.

The whole conference can't stop 3 old men. We're going to see either Peyton, Brady, or Big Ben in the Super Bowl.

We tried our best to prevent it, but it's fucking happening. I hope chaos reigns when it does.

Dragon

Banned
You're not vary good at talking shit are you?

Screen%20Shot%202014-11-03%20at%201.20.46%20AM.png

O Kaeptain My Kaeptain.

MechDX

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexan...-hes-staying-focused-just-waiting/#28074101=0

Less than six hours after the Texans lost 31-21 and fell to 4-5 on the season before the bye week, backup quarterback Ryan Mallett sent out a tweet that caused an immediate stir with Texans fans upset at starter Ryan Fitzpatrick.

“I’m staying focused for when the time comes,” Mallett tweeted. “Seize the opportunity #justwaiting”

I'm staying focused for when the time comes…seize the opportunity #justwaiting

— Ryan Mallett (@Ryan_mallett_15) November 3, 2014

The tweet is now gone but meh, its something.

Colasante

From the things-you-don't-expect-to-see dept.: Charted DE Akeem Ayers playing all but 4 defensive snaps for Patriots in win over Broncos.

2 weeks ago, Akeem Ayers was stuck on Titans' inactive list. Today, he's in key role in Patriots' win over Denver (3 tk, 1 sack). Go figure.

Why good teams stay good and bad teams stay bad.

zychi

Banned
My plan to play the xbox one version of CODAW for free because my buddy wanted the 360 version isn't working. 360 to Xbone won't recognize that my account purchased it on 360, but it recognizes the season pass. Guess I have to wait til Tue.

Alchemy

So fuck it, I want the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl now. Bruce Arians is an amazing coach and was winning games with Drew Stanton at QB. Carson Palmer is actually looking damn good this season. Franchise deserves it after being shit for so long.

The only other outcome that I would accept is Sanchize guiding the Eagles to a Super Bowl, because it would be hilarious.

So fuck it, I want the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl now. Bruce Arians is an amazing coach and was winning games with Drew Stanton at QB. Carson Palmer is actually looking damn good this season. Franchise deserves it after being shit for so long.

The only other outcome that I would accept is Sanchize guiding the Eagles to a Super Bowl, because it would be hilarious.

Both are acceptable, but after the poor play of the niners/hawks today, its looking like the Cards have a very achievable path to 12 or 13 win season.

Homebowl!!

There is nothing funny about fucking Mark Sanchez getting a ring.

MechDX

The road to 11-5 begins in Cleveland in two weeks. It coincides with the beginning of the Mallett era!

The revolution will be televised.

B1fIC0wCEAAUqop.jpg:large

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
That's a stupid game to play against 49ers fan cause they just throw the 5 rings in your face.

My child you have much to learn. But like your mother your eyes are .... oh wait you're not really Sansa Stark.

Well, next to everything Dutch posts ever, this is the creepiest post ITT.

Well Denver needed to be knocked off their high horse one of these days. Never happy with a loss but at least a loss allows them to take notice of some glaring issues they might have had.

And I wish Mile High was the kind of home field advantage like Gillete.

bionic77

Since you were all surely wondering, yes, the gf came over with wings and the Steelers proceeded to :blarry all over another terrible team. Yes, I told her she needs to come over for every game with wings. No, she did not agree. bionic, I'm going to need a nice purse for a bribe.
Eventually the d is not enough to mesmerize them and you have to resort to expensive purses.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Halfway through the season and the Browns have won 1 more game then last year already and are 2 games over .500.

Yay!

bionic77

Half way thru season... Cant believe 49ers are 4-4 :/
FMT warned us before the season the Niners were gound to suck.

Seahawks defense comjng back to earth is what happens to every SB champ these days.

The cheat and and Tammy always find a way to win 12 and then choke in their first home game in the playoffs.

The biggest surprises this year are the Browns/Lions being competitive/first for 9 weeks and the NFL suspending players for beating their wives and kids.

Top Bottom