• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Does Jerry need to fly out Romo, bad back and all, to London? I mean, they're playing the Jags. He's probably more concerned for his brand in London, and scared shitless about Weeden Weedening it up in another country.

jmdajr

Brady doesnt matter cause he is just always the rite of passage guy. Beat the patriots in the playoffs and thats it. every season is an expected thing and its also expected that they lose in the playoffs. I might as well start cheering for the teams that will probably play them and beat them in the post season.

What say you? Steelers?
Will Peypey get revenge?

I don't think Luck has what it takes just yet to beat Tom.

So Dallas is still undefeated on the road this season. Jerry needs to put some calls in and have the rest of season played on the road.

He loves his dome too much.

If you asked him which he would keep, the dome, the players, the team, or Garrett, he'd run inside the stadium and lock the doors before you even finished the sentence

You can't beat Brady!!!!!!!!!!!!
and we can't beat Andrew Luck :|

454958812-the-scoreboard-as-well-as-tom-brady-tells-gettyimages.jpg

?

Greg

B1hveFyCQAEMhB3.jpg

we need Goal Line technology dammit.... well actually I don't know if that would've helped in that situation... but how about back to wanting computer chips in the Footballs?

all I know is thank god I wasn't around here when that happened... although I'm alittle curious to go back and find that moment in this thread.....but I'm sure yall were having a ball around here.
it took them until halftime to get a microphone replaced during a night game the other week, and you want computer chips in footballs?

LcRYhf0.jpg

Milchjon

Rich Hill ‏@PP_Rich_Hill 3 Min.Vor 3 Minuten
Pat Chung and Devin McCourty currently combine to make @pff's number one safety tandem.

Bread

Banned
Brady doesnt matter cause he is just always the rite of passage guy. Beat the patriots in the playoffs and thats it. every season is an expected thing and its also expected that they lose in the playoffs. I might as well start cheering for the teams that will probably play them and beat them in the post season.
oh shut up already snes

Rich Hill ‏@PP_Rich_Hill 3 Min.Vor 3 Minuten
Pat Chung and Devin McCourty currently combine to make @pff's number one safety tandem.
YESSSSSSSS CHUNG!

Zeke

Does Jerry need to fly out Romo, bad back and all, to London? I mean, they're playing the Jags. He's probably more concerned for his brand in London, and scared shitless about Weeden Weedening it up in another country.
Romo made the trip out there and Jerry said he's betting on Romo playing. I wish he would sit out to heal up a little more. But Dr. Jerry Jones met with GM Jerry Jones who passed the news on to president Jerry Jones who then passed it on to owner Jerry Jones and informed coach Jerry Jones.

manfestival

What say you? Steelers?
Will Peypey get revenge?

waiting till the season plays out but Luck is a prime candidate. It would be the defense that would end up the real winner in that match up anyways.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
RE: The 49ers

I'm not 100% sure who made the call between Kaep and Alexis but at the end of the day you do not let a Head Coach like Harbaugh leave. You do everything as an owner to keep him and it boggles my mind he will inevitably walk at the end of the year.

Milchjon

I feel like tonight's game could be a shit show.

Hey Pats-GAF, who are you rooting for tonight?

How is that even a question?

I'm only rooting against Luck if it's against us or if it has implications for our playoff spot.

Hating the Giants is the only constant.

Spinluck

What say you? Steelers?
Will Peypey get revenge?

We can beat the Pats. It doesn't have so much to do with Brady, but the fact that Belichick seems to keep Luck in check (and he and like 3 other guys is all we have).

Oh, and our defense is shit. I cannot wait to see what garbage Pagano has planned after the bye. Hopefully Pep gets Trent Truck even more involved!

B1hveFyCQAEMhB3.jpg

we need Goal Line technology dammit... well actually I don't know if that would've helped in that situation... but how about back to wanting computer chips in the Footballs?

all I know is thank god I wasn't around here when that happened... although I'm alittle curious to go back and find that moment in this thread.....but I'm sure yall were having a ball around here.

Or how about just a competent OC or a non-stupid QB?

jmdajr

lol at this comment

I just want to know how JD Clowney can even sign on to Instragram at the NRG stadium when my phone can never get any signal when I even step into the stadium!

No doubt. My phone never fucking works there. Verizon fail

Did Clowney just decide to not play yesterday or what? Bizarre.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...th-the-thirst-likes-instagram-pic-during-game

I don't understand what any of this means. The fuck is the thirst.

Thirst in a nutshell is when a (Usually) desperate guy gives attention to attractive female posting on Twitter or Instagram in hopes that said female will respond to them.

Used in a sentence: Did you see MRSA spam Milana Vayntrub's Twitter? Yeah, that dude is thirsty.

The actual meaning is a bit more nuanced, but that's the shorthand definition of internet thirst in 2014.

Bigger picture: It just seems like Clowney doesn't really love football. We gave him a pass for dogging it at South Carolina under the pretense that he was saving himself for the NFL, but now that he's in the NFL, he's dogging it again.

jmdajr

Thirst in a nutshell is when a (Usually) desperate guy gives attention to attractive female posting on Twitter or Instagram in hopes that said female will respond to them.

Used in a sentence: Did you see MRSA spam Milana Vayntrub's Twitter? Yeah, that dude is thirsty.

The actual meaning is a bit more nuanced, but that's the shorthand definition of internet thirst in 2014.

Bigger picture: It just seems like Clowney doesn't really love football. We gave him a pass for dogging it at South Carolina under the pretense that he was saving himself for the NFL, but now that he's in the NFL, he's dogging it again.

Sounds very familiar!

edit:lol at this Thirst explanation. Learn something new everyday.

Why do I get the feeling he's going to have a really awesome contract year?

Zeke

Ship him to Oakland then to Baltimore. Then maybe Dallas can pull another trade and land him so he can come back like McClain.

Top Bottom