• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

NomarTyme

So which average or subpar QB of today will have a son that ends up being a championship winning top of the league QB?

God bless Archie Manning and Oliver Luck.

RyanMallett.jpg

Stafford.

eznark

Banned
Love how jealous y'all are of just how flawless the Niners FO is. We laugh while you guys all sign your QBs to huge locked in deals while we have deescalators for everything.

Wasted more than 5 timeouts in the year? 2 mil pay cut bitch!

Congratulations on getting a garbage player with a 10 cent head on the cheap.

Got home just in time. I'm bad NFL bros. I broke my cardinal rule - I bought Call of Duty at full price *hangs head in shame*.

ibnveMfneHpGQf.jpg

I've been thinking about it. I know the new consoles got Ghosts last year but this is the first COD with the PS4 in its first year I figure why not. That's how I rationalized Madden.

Line_HTX

I hope the Colts get blown out because this matters for the AFC South, as much as I dispise that Giants lineman for insulting J.J. Watt.

May the Eagles and Cowboys have misfortune. Sanchez will not save you.

EDIT: I need a Shiner Oktoberfest... Curse you 8 x 11 for that Sena gif!

tumblr_necdfvlPnC1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

squicken

smh Colts won't have a pass rush for the rest of the year. Gonna have to find one eventually for team to ever be a real SB threat

cdyhybrid

1) Catch the dump-off with the defender 5 yards off you
2) Run backwards two yards before you turn around and go the right way
3) TRENT TRUCK

I don't really care who comes out of the NFC. If the Cards make it, more power to them, I won't hate on them.

The only way the Broncos get back into the Superbowl is if Ray Lewis' spirit overtakes Peyton Manning's body in the same way Patrick Swayze took over Whoopi Goldberg's body in Ghost.

I don't care either to be honest, I'll be too happy about getting there ourselves, being the first team to have home field in the SB ever, and liking our chances playing in the nest where we are at this point, undefeated for the season. I was channeling Campbell who desires revenge but I would like to see how we do against you with more people healthy. We hung in there in your house using a backup QB and it was only after Stanton,Campbell, and Peterson all went out that all the sudden Peyton styled all over us. I like Pey Pey though and have no ill will for the Broncos at all so no hate, just some interest. On the other hand, the Patriots are a team I've never seen in person since they never come to AZ somehow so I wouldn't mind watching us spank Dark Lord Brady either. If Kevin Kolb can do it, so can Palmer!

Top Bottom