• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 9 |OT| NO means NO

Lol dude, I've already told you I don't care. NFL is not even my 2nd fav sport, it comes in a distant 3rd after NBA and MLB. I'm a cards fan, I've learned not to give a shit about winning because it will all blow up somehow in the end anyway.

Edit: also you confused me with your avatar change. I remember now you're a denver fan.
I didn't even know you were a Cards fan (or into Football at all). Welcome, brother. I want to say you are a Wizards fan?
It's all good. I was just ribbing him anyways. I have no ill will towards the Cards.

You best not, brother Slay! I know it's ten times more likely you get there than us but I hope we both get to the big dance for a chance at revenge!

MechDX

One important factor as #Texans head into the bye week mulling their QB options: Veteran WR Andre Johnson is a big fan of Ryan Mallett.

ITSHAPPENING.GIF

True team player and will cause friction amongst other teams trying to get their selfish qbs to take that deal. Niners front office again showing it's best in the biz with contracts!

I just wish Kap's agent didn't suck at his job as much as he does. I was hoping Kappy and Wussel would both fleece the shit out of your FOs but I guess Kap having a contract at all is doing so ;)

I don't know how Ted's first round picks can be so terrible on a consistent basis.

He always picks reaches (then again good players like Adams were reaches, too) and never trades back. I mean he's obviously paid to draft and I'm just a boy/girl with impeccable taste in linens but it seems wiser to trade back and stock up on 2nd/3rd round picks.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I am late with this, but LJ getting banned is BS. Dude is one of the better contributors to this thread.

Also Zeke, I feel the same way, I hope Romo sits out as well. That stretch after the bye is brutal.

What did he get banned for?

LevelNth

Banned
Love how jealous y'all are of just how flawless the Niners FO is. We laugh while you guys all sign your QBs to huge locked in deals while we have deescalators for everything.

Wasted more than 5 timeouts in the year? 2 mil pay cut bitch!

Godslay

Banned
You best not, brother Slay! I know it's ten times more likely you get there than us but I hope we both get to the big dance for a chance at revenge!

I don't really care who comes out of the NFC. If the Cards make it, more power to them, I won't hate on them.

The only way the Broncos get back into the Superbowl is if Ray Lewis' spirit overtakes Peyton Manning's body in the same way Patrick Swayze took over Whoopi Goldberg's body in Ghost.

Eleuin

Sherrod released, what a bust

Can't wait for the next first round Tackle

Edit: Also people out here sending hate PMs over kaepernick insults? LMAO

ESPN's Chris Mortensen stated on NFL Insiders that it's "very possible" Adrian Peterson returns to play for the Vikings this season.

Mort initially reported the Vikings had essentially washed their hands of A.P. Per Mortensen now, the team is "softening" its stance.

Rice and AP will both be back in the league and on teams before playoffs

ButTheFutureRefusedToChange.jpg

Spinluck

So which average or subpar QB of today will have a son that ends up being a championship winning top of the league QB?

God bless Archie Manning and Oliver Luck.

Go Mallett

RyanMallett.jpg

Pat's gaf snitched on him, word on the street anyways.
Looks like it might've been for giving that god awful SF Giants (and hopefully niners?) fan a well deserved tongue lashing.

I say hopefully Niners due to Kap fumbling the game away!

e: Also, the way we trash talk Kap in here would probably make his poor teenage brain meltdown. LJ was doing him a favor!

Top Bottom